Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

First of all,

Cola: That's amazing and beautiful >.< I love it!

JJ: Yours are pretty amazing too.... I'm playing around with PDN as I'd love to make sigs like that one day!

Now, to keep with eevvee's theme, here's another Zelda sig. I just dled PDN within the last week so I'm still trying to figure out what everything does in the hope I can make some pretty fantastic sigs and avies :D Anywho, don't be too hard on me! lol... I hope you all like and if you have any tips, please do share!

zeldasig.jpg

sig-siren-jpeg.jpg

All i can say for the sig and avatar that I'm about to post is . . . I love Batman: The Dark Night, and I kind of idolize The Joker in my own little sick and twisted way :D

. . . enjoy!!!

whysoseriousil5.jpg

whysoserious2bz1.jpg

(The reason this isn't set at the proper size is because you can't read what the torn Joker card says when its scaled down)

Both are simple, but I wanted them to show the Joker more than some complex effect or something.

Please criticize . . . nicely :)

----------------. . . Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse . . .----------------

shinymount.png

---------------------. . . I'm a guy of simple tastes . . .----------------------

-------------------.:My Forever Maturing Gallery:.--------------------

maybe add a nice border to the first and some flow, more color contrast (like less white space), and is the second one really a logo or sig? :|

anyway, CC please.

I was thinking about adding some 'Joker-ish' colours like purple or blue or green, but it didnt turn out good, but I'll have another crack at it :)

As for the second image, it's meant to be an avatar, but like I said, it's impossible to read the card when its scaled down to avatar size.

Anyway, cool sig, It looks like a slightly rippled water surface, did you use clouds for that?

shinymount.png

---------------------. . . I'm a guy of simple tastes . . .----------------------

Cool, i gotta try that :)

Well, this is the Joker signature that I made 'before' I made the almost white one that I posted, I just wasn't really sure about it . . .

whysoserious21rf2.jpg

shinymount.png

In the future, avoid posting 3 times in a row. On the right hand side of your post, there's a button that says "Edit"; use it! ;)

Sorry Blooper, I didn't notice it :( , I'll do that next time though :)

300sig.png

heh? whatchall think?

coludnt think of anything to put on left side, so i made the color match better... CC?

That's cool, but yeah, the left is a little lonely :wink:

I tried making bubble text. Went a little overboard on the curves though.

3224166544_f18cf40563_m.jpg

That looks really good, you should try adding a soapish sorta effect to it, and like you said, ease up a little on the curves.

Looks great though! :D

shinymount.png

The reddish one is better. Background is cool, maybe add some effects on top, not too many though.. :wink:

The following sigs was made entirely in PDN with the exception of the render. :P

v1:

spidermansigv1.png

v2:

spidermansigv2.png

v3:

spidermansigv3.png

Pyro, you rock!! :D

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.