Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

Hey man, I don't agree with what tHs said before - I like the new versions as well, but I think your original was great.

Thanks man. :)

Yeah both versions are great it's just the fx take away a little attention from the focal. And the new one is kinda small :?.

Thanks, and yeah i know its too small, i had to crop it to get rid of the dark space lol.

that 1st one looks great tho, also, the other ones did 2, put they just seemed sorta montone.

Thanks, and yeah i s'pose they were quite monotone, so i added some more stuff to it.

EDIT:

Where do you people find these awesome renders? My Renders-folder has nothing new to offer right now, I need to start finding some new stuff soon. :?

Here's a link to 11 great render packs: http://www.gamerenders.com/forum/index. ... pic=371767

(you'll need to register, but its well worth it)

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

welcome.

be careful with xor or screeen in sigs cuz it doesnt look right in most sigs and avies. but i dig the concept a lot but add a better text and border to some of your work.

but soon you will be better just keeep looking at tuts from here and photoshop and you will have more originality in your work. :D

lol what do u guys think of my first button?

I like it jiZer. Nice and glossy and good :AntiAliasingOn: ing. Maybe a different font though.

th_altairsig.png

cc?

Altair render used, and this stock: Clicky

More effects. Effect C4Ds on Color Dodge, Clipping masks, brushing, stuff like that.

Ahem, you mean JJgunz, not JiZer... :wink:

:( Kemaru, I hope he meant it as a compliment.

but nice use of stock and good dept. Lol really dont know how to critisize it. (cause of the name Mixup :evil: jk,) but its great. i think i need to get some tips from you LFC.

Oh bloody potato :oops: . I feel dumb, real dumb. Sorry man, i don't know why i got mixed up, but you two do some nice work, so yeah.. :?

More effects. Effect C4Ds on Color Dodge, Clipping masks, brushing, stuff like that.

Yeah, i thought it looked kinda empty, didn't know what to add. Thank man. :)

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.