Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

who's doc manhattan?

i think the text is not so good...

v2

riberysigv2ve7.png

pippi could you please tell me how you make those kind of smudges backgrounds? Or maybe make a tutorial on it please?

.................. 2gw8h7d.jpg

........................... Artur drives a glorified golf cart, for he wasn't allowed to purchase a tank.

Hi, this is my first post :mrgreen: I enjoy playing around with this program very much and love the creative and awesome looking things people here come up with. Anyway here is one of the sig's I made.

samuraijack.jpg

pretty simple, but i like it :P

samuraijack.jpg

Guys, make sure you allow time for other people to comment on art - or better yet - comment on it yourself, before posting something new! :wink:

:lol: [/modmode]

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I shall open my first post in a good while with constructive criticism. :)

phrebh's lego guy looks awesome, but his head is hardly attached to his body... Was that intentional? >_>

Samurai Jack? Neat. I look forward to seeing what else you can do. :D

---

Now then. To show off what my mind produces when I've got insomnia! O:

Latest sig/av set.

witheredav.jpg

witheredsig.jpg

And this thing, that I made last night, that gave me the idea. Bear no mind to what the text says (unless you're a Norma Jean fan, of course) and critique the background and stylization, if you will. :]

th_crossnormajean.jpg

^^ Clicky

Really like your signature 007 Nab, but I think the diagonal lines are somewhat distorting the text or maybe it's just my eyes. :lol:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/Code_Ember/daredevil_v3.png

Code_Ember passed away on October 25, 2008. The Paint.NET forum staff and members wish his family and friends only the best in this difficult time.

phrebh's lego guy looks awesome, but his head is hardly attached to his body... Was that intentional? >_>

His head is attached, it's just that the top of his body is black, so it's hard to tell. Thanks!

And I like the greyscale nature of your SIG. I think it would be too busy if you colorized it.

signature_SW.png

Do not click the picture above. It will take you to my site, and I don't need the anxiety.

Really like your signature 007 Nab, but I think the diagonal lines are somewhat distorting the text or maybe it's just my eyes. :lol:

They are - and if you could see an extremely detailed version (without blurs or glows) - from before I touched everything up - it would be an even better distort.

I made an alpha-siplacement mask using a black and white grid rotated 45 degrees, which was then motion blurred so that all you could see was the diagonal lines.

Thanks for noticing, by the way, I was afraid it would look like just plain text.

[/unneeded long post]

_____

I like your new sig, by the way Code_Ember - the reflection on it is kind of like the one from Pyro's sig.

And phrebh- cool lego dude - even the lightsaber looks like Lego style.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I like the large render; it adds foreboding.

Here are my new avatar and sig:

signature_Xim.png

signature_SW.png

Do not click the picture above. It will take you to my site, and I don't need the anxiety.

Ooh, that skull is really nice! Did you make those yourself? Must've been hard.

It would be even nicer if you could animate those lights and buttons.

I just made this a while ago, I think it's really nice:

Japanese_style_Sig_by_Kemaru.png

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|