Image Umbrella: Signatures, Avatars, Logos & Text

david.atwell

Hey how is mine? i think it is missing something. how is my avatar too?

o and the sigs ahead of me are all of them made with Pdn cus some look photoshopy to me

Maybe put more behind the lines on the right side. Possibly a border? Some sigs look amazing simple, however you should consider making it complex.

And yes I believe all the sigs on this page are made with PDN.

This has been bugging me, because a lot of people around the forum have been doing it. They put a small render inside of a long signature, creating a lot of boring space between the render and the other end of the signature. It disturbs me, maybe because I'm not used to spreading signatures out. I'm sorry, but that style is kind of disturbing to me.

I have that same style of Empty Space in my sig, does it bother you there too? Because I did it completely on purpose :lol: - it's to keep it more interesting- almost like the rule of thirds - it kind of sets a mood to the signature. If it were right smack in the middle, I don't think it would draw as much attention.

Tags. Renders. Your signature isn't exactly the same style. You made space, an empty void. His is different. I don't judge signatures like yours, because It's not the same style. My opinion is just said once, not meaning to be questioned by other people. something to read quickly then be forgotten, if you think the signature is really well. So I mean this in the most polite way possible, but be quiet. :|

PS. It's just a tip. Not to be thought about twice. :wink:

Oh and to answer your question, it doesn't bother me, because you don't have dead space, that space is taken up by the text. :wink:

Me_Signature_by_Artiiste.png

Lego's deviantART.

La De Da...

If you guys would be so inclined to read the file name of every image you see, you would know that this is a test, a first of many. If going around viewing Element Properties is not your thing, well then, I'll tell you: This is a test tag thingy.

Testag.png

I know it looks like a great big heap of ... nasty stuff, which is why I want (and need) constructive criticism, since I kinda suck at this sort of stuff. The only thing that I like is the text. Stock found here.

I already see a few things I probably should fix, but am too lazy to right now.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Thanks Lego. :)

Avatar could use a border though. :wink:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Expired, your text is kinda lookin' like it's out of a tHs sig... :roll:

I would like to know, however... how much of everything is PDN? Is the render a render? Is the background a background? :lol:

Just to put things in perspective...

:P

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Well, he is one of the best tag makers on these forums. Best way to learn is from examples.

[/sort of Ash]

And actually, nothing is PDN. Just cut stuff out, cloned stuff out, smudged a lot. :o

So ... yar. Not real good.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

So, I assume you used the render as the background as well?

Anyways, it's a good start for getting into that kind of style - I think I might start looking into it as well :wink: :lol:

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

these are my signatures, i'm a beginner so constructive critisism is welcome.

ENJOY

1#: guildwars YAY :D

sig.jpg

2#: my first shot at 3D letters (tnhx to jake2k for the tut)

anothersignature.jpg

3#: twisted rainbow eye sig (current sig)

signature3.jpg

4#: don't really have a description for this one

signature4.jpg

Hi! Here are some:

#My first PDN Pic:

Dragon-Dark.jpg

#Then, it starts:

signature0.jpg

signature1.jpg

signature2.jpg

# And finally, a fire from a fire Tutorial :mrgreen:

Fire.png

Know i am working on a new Sign...

Please Rate!

rabitjz8.gif

Rabbit for Prezident!

Hello everyone, this is my first post. o.o

With help from Olli, I got some custom brushes and my made my first piece of art.

Tell me how you like it, I need critisism.

2gw8h7d.jpg

It's very simple/basic.

.................. 2gw8h7d.jpg

........................... Artur drives a glorified golf cart, for he wasn't allowed to purchase a tank.

Good for a first try. However,

It's very simple/basic.

a little too much, I'm afraid. All that empty white space isn't really a good thing, you should try to fill it up more. :?

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Got it, I'll try to do more.

........................... Artur drives a glorified golf cart, for he wasn't allowed to purchase a tank.

Simple yes.

But what is the text? o.O

The text is my name. o.O

how about these tell wich is your favorite and what i can do to make them better. i like the black and white one my self

sigud9.png

icebu9.png

I tweeked this one a bit from the last

ice2lt2.png

e77e2965fb.png

I AM GREAT