Image Hospital: Help With Image Problems Here!

david.atwell

Some feathering, :AlphaChannel: gradients and color adjustments should do the job.

dAspaceID.png

Any ideas? I thought of adding a few more planets, a few bigger stars and some more of that weird space dust, but I wanted to hear your opinion first. (I know the earth looks poor. :()

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

@ kemaru: perhaps you should add clouds to the earth? If you're going for realism that could help. I really like the starry background and the galaxy you put at the top.

@tHs: maybe some more stuff on the sides? it looks sort of empty there.

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

tHs: You've got some aliasing issues that need to be taken care of. I can see you tried blurring/feathering the left side, but that's not good enough man! :) You're certainly expanding in the 100% PDN field of graphics, keep it up.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

And that's all PDN? Wow- you've gotten even better than before!

The gradient cut off is a bit strange, though the branches coming out of the frame look very good. I would add some background effects - such as leaves or a light source. Some distant lands like in your other WIP would also add some great depth.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

Thanks!

worldtreesig-1.png

is this better?

I: moved the view to get more of the planets, and added some distant hills. I blurred them a bit to add some depth of field, and made one sort of transparent. I also redid the gradient so it didn't end suddenly.

Better! Yes! I still insist on a more defined light source such as the one you showed in your gallery.

Great job girl ( :P )

*I've always assumed everyone on this forum except for people that specify are males, I guess you learn something new every day)

like this?

worldtreesig-2.png

I actually used the shine from the one in my gallery, with some curves+, to concentrate the shine, so it wouldn't seem like just ambient light.

*actually, so have I. heh.

Yes, though by itself I couldn't see much difference, when I lined it up with the previous version I could see what you mean. I like this newer one better, though there's just something unfinished about it...

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I think this could be the final deal. If you stopped here, I would accept it as an excellent signature. Adding some text and a border might be nice, but other than that I think it's good.

tHs: You've got some aliasing issues that need to be taken care of. I can see you tried blurring/feathering the left side, but that's not good enough man! :) You're certainly expanding in the 100% PDN field of graphics, keep it up.

Well I am working on a laptop thats not even mine. Its 4 years old. The trackpad is very slow and annoying. +I did it in a moving car during a 12 hour drive.

I'll work on it when I get back to florida and I can work on my desktop. Then I can steady the :AlphaChannel:gradients. The only thing I had to access was feather. :P

Thanks for the compliments though.

ReptiGuy: I don't know, something rounded and sans serif, most likely, to match the style. I'm not exactly the best candidate to give you a matching font, though. :?

MegaNight: look at the dropdown list under the downloader. I think your screen size should be there. :)

Perhaps the planet in the background could be either made brighter or darker, as right now it's at an uncomfortable middle that directs the eye to where the portal and the planet overlap.

MegaNight: look at the dropdown list under the downloader. I think your screen size should be there. :)

Perhaps the planet in the background could be either made brighter or darker, as right now it's at an uncomfortable middle that directs the eye to where the portal and the planet overlap.

Thanks.. What i ment with Photobucket is, that im to cheap to pay to be able to upload in sizes beyond 1024 x 768..

I didn't notice that problem with the planet.. but i'll try something that might make it comfortable.

TempSig.png?t=1230693263

--|--

My DeviantArt--|--My Gallery--|--

Here it is:

CopyofYoshiBanner.png

I thought it would turn out better but I guess it's ok.

What can I do to make it better?

Use some Feather (Boltbait addon) on Yoshi, remove the Black from the text and use Outline, to make that effect, it should be a lot better then.

How can I improve this?

2zhnrcy.jpg

Same as above use the feather plugin (Boltbait addon)

TempSig.png?t=1230693263

--|--

My DeviantArt--|--My Gallery--|--