Image Hospital: Help With Image Problems Here!

david.atwell

a tad dark maybe some of the highlight shadow recovery plugin.

other than that its not too shabby looks like one of them posters that say something profound "Liberty for all before we sink" :lol:

clip.png

PS: just about have this down to a simple tut just need the jaggie stage taken care of

I already feathered twice used both of the feather plugins,

Well, first i'd get a better render and not blur the render. Then you need to add effects around him. Take a look at my sig to see what you could do, using a lot of smudge, blurring, gradients and blend modes. If you want tutorials, then you could try looking at tutorials on these sites:

Player-Art

Uniquegfx

You'll have to register to get access to them though.

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Well, first i'd get a better render and not blur the render. Then you need to add effects around him. Take a look at my sig to see what you could do, using a lot of smudge, blurring, gradients and blend modes. If you want tutorials, then you could try looking at tutorials on these sites:

Player-Art

Uniquegfx

You'll have to register to get access to them though.

Yaa..alright.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I havent been on here in forever :roll: But I need your help now.

Im designing a theme for a PSP application called SliderXMB. but Im a little stuck.

slidertheme2qw7.th.png

I htink it looks pretty good, but it looks too empty in the area indicated by the red box. I want to put some design there or somehting but I cant think of anything. X_x

btw, u like my new avvy? :o

@OoP: I know nothing about PSP's and what it does with that space, so I can't help you, sorry.

pdnnlz1.th.pngthpix.gif

I want to show this eye off, but I don't know which Umbrella thread I should post it in. I mean, it's not like it's very realistic (it's floating in a black void).

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

I havent been on here in forever :roll: But I need your help now.

Im designing a theme for a PSP application called SliderXMB. but Im a little stuck.

slidertheme2qw7.th.png

I htink it looks pretty good, but it looks too empty in the area indicated by the red box. I want to put some design there or somehting but I cant think of anything. X_x

btw, u like my new avvy? :o

It's fine as it is. You went for a simple theme, you don't need stuff happening everywhere.

Well here I am, reposting again since I posted this at the wrong section...

The whole post i made previously:

I'm trying to make a wallpaper here... and this is what I've done... somehow I think its too......plain... anyone has any suggestion to give? (and give directions how to do it).. oh by the way, I need help to make him glow.. my attempts to make him glow failed miserably =X

muruwk1.jpg

Try Outline Object, using a light purple-ish color. Then, if it's not bright enough, run Glow.

Or, on a new layer behind the image, use the brush tool and draw a bunch of pink/purple lines where you want the glow to appear, and use Gaussian Blur. Then use Glow again.