Image Hospital: Help With Image Problems Here!

david.atwell

I need to know how to make the blood cells transparent (like Jello) and get that curve in the middle. Plus I also need some more suggestions on how to make it better.

Here you go.

How did you do that? I'm interested ^^

Here you go.

Thanks Ash. How did you do it?

Here's my try:

Drop Shadows I'll bet.

My try is somewhat blurry, but I did not do drop shadows. Is it possible to sharpen it?

WindowsVista2Concept.png

My Internet Explorer 8 Concept....

My Deviant Art

My Forum

[...]

How can I sharpen it?

___

Drop Shadows I'll bet.

My try is somewhat blurry, but I did not do drop shadows. Is it possible to sharpen it?

Yes, use the sharpen effect :lol: and I was saying that Ash's try was probably made using drop shadows.

How?

Edit:

Here is another try:

WindowsVista2Concept.png

My Deviant Art

My Forum

what do you thon of it?

i want it to make more realistic but i don't know how.

th_holzstammmitbeilundrasen.jpg

Axe handle & Log can use some ditorts. (Check out my Stem/wood/tree tut)

Lose the black outline on the axe handle & blade.

More metal/chrome for the axe blade. (Check out my Ring or 3d metal/chrome tut)

A bit more randomness on the grass.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

A minor detail, but at the tree/log's bottom left corner, there is a little part that looks like it is raised off of the ground, maybe you could just fill that part in. I'll post an example to make that clear, in a second.

What I ended up doing was just putting a piece of the grass texture over the problem part of the stump, here's my try:

CopyofStumpFixedforpipp92.png

Edit: This was just a rough example, it would look better if you separated the pieces of grass that I put over the log.

What I ended up doing was just putting a piece of the grass texture over the problem part of the stump, here's my try:

Image Removed to conserve space

Edit: This was just a rough example, it would look better if you separated the pieces of grass that I put over the log.

I don't like the grass, looks too unrealistic. I suggest you try the Grass Turutorial. The wood texture on the stump is no good either. I suggest using a surface blur of 1 to 2 pixels (or whatever looks good) in order to make the noise less visble. Trying creating the wood texture using the polar to rect method. (I may post an example tomorrow.)

Here is a quick example of a stump and some grass:

Stump.png

In order to make this Use the bucket tool and add the colour you want, then use noise and add a motion blur at 90 degrees, followed by a polar to rect. This will create this effect. I suggest using this on anything that has wood (like the Stump and the Axe.)

For the axe take out the black outline.

WindowsVista2Concept.png

My Deviant Art

My Forum

Image Removed to conserve space

I don't like the grass, looks too unrealistic. I suggest you try the Grass Turutorial. The wood texture on the stump is no good either. I suggest using a surface blur of 1 to 2 pixels (or whatever looks good) in order to make the noise less visble. Trying creating the wood texture using the polar to rect method. (I may post an example tomorrow.)

Here is a quick example of a stump and some grass:

Stump.png

In order to make this Use the bucket tool and add the colour you want, then use noise and add a motion blur at 90 degrees, followed by a polar to rect. This will create this effect. I suggest using this on anything that has wood (like the Stump and the Axe.)

For the axe take out the black outline.

It would work for the axe but not the stump. Not detailed enough, and not random enough either -- the stump wouldn't look like a clear cut cylinder. It'd be much clearer in the middle, by the way.

rainbowavvy.png

My new avatar, but i'm not sure what colour i should keep the text. its black now, but its a bit unclear IMO.

Any ideas on what colour i should make the text?

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

not sure if this is the place to post this, but...would someone happen to know how to create a semi-realisitc rock with a shape somewhat like this (enclosed)? Thanks in advance :) .

EDIT: well, look at that! I didn't even attatch an image. here it is.

rock.png

mhh i think my grass looks more realistic like yours tillerman and the stem is out of the tut from Ash, so it's realistic :P

i have overworked(?) the handle of the axt, but i have problems with the chrome/metal thing although i have read all tutorials for that

holzstammmitbeilundrasen2.jpg

mhh i think my grass looks more realistic like yours tillerman and the stem is out of the tut from Ash, so it's realistic :P

i have overworked(?) the handle of the axt, but i have problems with the chrome/metal thing although i have read all tutorials for that

th_holzstammmitbeilundrasen2.jpg

You should try my grass brush :)

Make the color of the grass a bit more random.

You need to use a little distorts on your wood, like I've said before.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]