Pokemon Sprites, Splices, Revamps and all that jazz

okay, those are actually fairly simple to recreate on PDN, unfortunately it really is just drawing, i can pixelate one for you if you want, it should show you how to break it down and draw it, then you just have to color it.

edit: that guide is pretty good for wat you want to do, why not just use that? it can basically be carried over to PDN. if you dont want to id be glad to help you.

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

See for the recouliring part of it. I tried to do it on PAINT.NET but it won't work. Like when yo select the colour dropper tool thing then you select the rubber when you try and change the colour by using the rubber (like you do on NORMAL PAINT) it just rubs the whole thing out. I jus think it will be a lot faster to do it on PDN. Will you do what you said you will do and we can take it from there. Thanks :D:D

sure, gimi a few mins to draw it up

edit: gimi about 10 mins

update:

I drew up one of the guys on the site cause im not to familar with pokemon.

The different colors on the right show the different pixels, the light green and the red are supposed to simulate one pixel, in reality each of these blocks is about 50 pixels, but pixels are hard to see so i blew it up. choose a place to start, and select your pencil tool, just recreate these blocks with the pencil tool, if the spacing and proportions are right it should look fine, zoom in so you can see, after your done, ull notice its really small, its easy to draw these small then resize them to how ever big you want.

12433.jpg

i hope that helps a little, these drawings really just depend on your ability to break down an image, if you can break down an image you can create anything, (i have a tut saved on my pc about this but i think you understand wat im saying leme no if you dont). just look at the individual pixels and lines instead of the whole thing

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

^^^jerk any tips? ive never done this lol, just trying to help him with drawing skills

To draw sprites try using pencil tool and make sure the out line of the sprite is in the colour of the pokemon but darker,

Revamp is when u have an old sprite and change the colors to make it look new but in an old stance

Splices i think are fusions i believe, you cut one part of the sprite and combine it with a diffrent one...

Should i just demonstrate the?

omExTE6.png

Like when yo select the colour dropper tool thing then you select the rubber when you try and change the colour by using the rubber (like you do on NORMAL PAINT) it just rubs the whole thing out.
Use the Pencil Tool ( :PencilTool: ) instead of the Eraser. The Eraser is for erasing only, not really a colouring tool like the Pencil is.