Let's All Make Rick's Day. [aKa The Church of Brewster]

I used PDN for over a year and I just can't stop working with it. It's so much fun, has something new each time, and very useful. I used this program to help on projects, add touch-ups to my website, and just basically have fun and try the tutorials. Thanks Rick. Please accept my sincere gratitude. :wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

...what, privileged and comforted by the notion that he is surrounding by passionate, fervent and loving people who take a keen interest in his life's work?

Or that his is now completely estranged by us and is cutting all ties with Paint.NET in the hope nobody will find out the precise address of his residency and stalk him to convey their love in a more personal manner to which he had intended? Such as notes through the letter box with the utterance 'I like what you're wearing, it coordinates well with the new class system your implementing' printed on in fanciful calligraphy.

I think that may be one of the creepiest things I've ever read...

Anyway, thanks a bunch Rick, the program is wonderful. I haven't seen a free image editor/creator of this quality in a long time. Thanks for bringing back the days of free software that isn't junk. :D

PryoTypeSig.png

I think that may be one of the creepiest things I've ever read...
I have my moments.

I had more than that at the time, but I didn't want to seriously unnerve Rick, so I abridged it to what is seen there. Unless what was said did anyway.

I had more than that at the time, but I didn't want to seriously unnerve Rick, so I abridged it to what is seen there. Unless what was said did anyway.

That's probably exactly what you did. Its probably also the reason he hasn't responded to this thread in awhile. :P

PryoTypeSig.png

Ahhahaha, Ive finally came up with something for the forum (after all if i didnt make this mention to religion it wouldnt be called the church of brewster)

BoltBait 14:6 "I am the way, the man, and the source of image editing. No man shall have a good image editing program except through me."

For actual verse read John 14:6

2d0mb0w.png

I come here tonight before you, Holy Brewster, to ask forgiveness for my sins. As payment for all that I have done, I offer The GIMP as an admirable sacrifice.

You see, we have to offer sacrifice because the Bridge to Brewster's heart (v4.0) is not out yet ;)

signature.png

• 9 months later...