Sign in to follow this  
TopHATslash

Let's All Make Rick's Day. [aKa The Church of Brewster]

...what, privileged and comforted by the notion that he is surrounding by passionate, fervent and loving people who take a keen interest in his life's work?

Or that his is now completely estranged by us and is cutting all ties with Paint.NET in the hope nobody will find out the precise address of his residency and stalk him to convey their love in a more personal manner to which he had intended? Such as notes through the letter box with the utterance 'I like what you're wearing, it coordinates well with the new class system your implementing' printed on in fanciful calligraphy.

Now if only I could play Cherub Rock flawlessly in Rock Band...

So, this is why Paint.NET 4.0 is behind schedule... :evil:

Hehe. :mrgreen::PanTool:

Pdn has helped me out in many ways.

1.) I am into making Gaff Cards for magic tricks(Cards that are messed up, ie: a reversed Ace of Spades) and Pdn has made Gaff making so much fun.

2.) I always used Paint. Now I have Pdn, and I can do things I never imagined possible with Paint.

3.)Last summer was boring, until I got Pdn, Pdn made my summer a blast.

4.) I didn't have to spend $400 dollars on photoshop.

there are a lot more things I have to say, but this post would be a bit long if I listed them, so I'll leave it at this:

Thank you Rick, for spending your time to make my life more enjoyable. I know when you were making Pdn, you were thinking, "Oh man, I gotta finish this so SpiritScout can have a nice summer! I can't wait for him to get this for free! He won't even have to pay!"

(Try holding Ctrl and scrolling with your mouse wheel to read the fine print :wink: )

Lol... I usually copy it and paste it into the Google search bar at the top of Firefox. Much faster!

And thanks a million Rick, I would never have gotten by with just Photoshop Elements and 30 days of CS3.

Thanks to Rick Brewster for this brilliant piece of software, possibly one of the best freeware programs.

Additionally, thanks to Tom Jackson, The Moderators of this forum, the translators and plugin authors who have helped enhance the program.

Thank you Rick for the creating Paint.NET!!!

You have enabled every user of this software to do many things - the list is too long to say, and just keeps on growing. Thank you to all the other members who contributed to Paint.NET and control this forum.

We owe you one Rick!

Thanks to Rick, I now have found a growing talent of mine that I've always dreamed of having.

Since I can remember ever using the internet, I was always in love with graphic design.

I always wanted to give it a shot.

I tried using various programs, yet nothing I made satisfied my hunger for great creations.

That is, until I tried Paint.NET.

I is in love.

<3

Well rick what can I say, When your sitting at that computer table thinking to your self what if I do this, and what if I do that, Just remember where happy just the way it is...and everything more you bring to the table is a blessing so thank you again..

Thank you many many many times, rick! without Paint.NET, well, I'm not quite sure what I would be doing right now. But thank you! :D You have made my year, and quite possibly my decade. The day I discovered Paint.NET was wonderful!

Thank you! :mrgreen:

I said it months ago, and I'll say it again...

This thread keeps getting creepier and creepier...