Let's All Make Rick's Day. [aKa The Church of Brewster]

Or turn your screen resolution way, way up.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Hmm. Good point. :-) Rick, you're so awesome, you should turn up your screen rez. :-P

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

This thread keeps getting creepier and creepier...

...what, privileged and comforted by the notion that he is surrounding by passionate, fervent and loving people who take a keen interest in his life's work?

Or that his is now completely estranged by us and is cutting all ties with Paint.NET in the hope nobody will find out the precise address of his residency and stalk him to convey their love in a more personal manner to which he had intended? Such as notes through the letter box with the utterance 'I like what you're wearing, it coordinates well with the new class system your implementing' printed on in fanciful calligraphy.

• 3 weeks later...

Pdn has helped me out in many ways.

1.) I am into making Gaff Cards for magic tricks(Cards that are messed up, ie: a reversed Ace of Spades) and Pdn has made Gaff making so much fun.

2.) I always used Paint. Now I have Pdn, and I can do things I never imagined possible with Paint.

3.)Last summer was boring, until I got Pdn, Pdn made my summer a blast.

4.) I didn't have to spend $400 dollars on photoshop.

there are a lot more things I have to say, but this post would be a bit long if I listed them, so I'll leave it at this:

Thank you Rick, for spending your time to make my life more enjoyable. I know when you were making Pdn, you were thinking, "Oh man, I gotta finish this so SpiritScout can have a nice summer! I can't wait for him to get this for free! He won't even have to pay!"

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

• 2 months later...

Thank you Rick for the creating Paint.NET!!!

You have enabled every user of this software to do many things - the list is too long to say, and just keeps on growing. Thank you to all the other members who contributed to Paint.NET and control this forum.

We owe you one Rick!

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Thanks to Rick, I now have found a growing talent of mine that I've always dreamed of having.

Since I can remember ever using the internet, I was always in love with graphic design.

I always wanted to give it a shot.

I tried using various programs, yet nothing I made satisfied my hunger for great creations.

That is, until I tried Paint.NET.

I is in love.

<3

SF3Blur.png

|The Pictorium.|

I have been having an artist's block lately! Please PM me ideas for me to try out!

Well rick what can I say, When your sitting at that computer table thinking to your self what if I do this, and what if I do that, Just remember where happy just the way it is...and everything more you bring to the table is a blessing so thank you again..

desertcrashsig.gif

Captain need more power. Are more PDN hehe

Thank you many many many times, rick! without Paint.NET, well, I'm not quite sure what I would be doing right now. But thank you! :D You have made my year, and quite possibly my decade. The day I discovered Paint.NET was wonderful!

Thank you! :mrgreen:

Click on my signature image for my gallery | hmmmm...

I said it months ago, and I'll say it again...

This thread keeps getting creepier and creepier...