• Sprint/Nextel
    • AT&T/Cingular
    • Verizon
    • T-Mobile
    • Alltel
    • Boost
    • Virgin
    • Other

Hey, this is the person that beat the original Metroid for the NES, 2 days after buying it 8)

The definition of the phrase "waste of time" means "the devotion of time to a useless activity". I don't see how hijacking rovers and using alien battlearms is useful in my life... unless of course an extraterrestrial species threatens to blow the Earth up :P

If that is why some people were voting yes then it is a useless question.

@sabrown100: Amen :)

@DarkShock91: Yup, I play Metroid Prime 90% of the time. No walkthroughs FTW! It ruins the fun of a game if you cheat your way through it.

The music in that game is beautiful. :P

no!! there not a waste of time and nobody should think so.they create amazing hand eye coordination skills(especialy things like the wii, guitar hero, brain training etc etc)

Are you a Nintendo fan?

no not really the only thing i like from nintendo is the wii but i dont have one im more into sony...ps1, ps2, ps3, psp :D lol

i wish apple would bring out a console that would be cool :D

That would be apple creating a console selling at £3,000 that would only play games made by them. One of the features they state would be its good looks and they would use this to make it look modern. They would force users of their existing products to "upgrade" through fan stealth and launch a series of ads building up sterotypes of people who use and don't use their products. They would then gain mainstream support by paying people to never use the term "console" and instead use the term "iPlay" and eventually they would be dominant.

The iCon is US$899.95 MSRP, and comes with two Con-trollers, as well as "Bill Must Die," a FPS set inside Microsoft's Redmond HQ. ;-)

I take back what I said. (Not because of D.A.) My parents say that I should draw instead of doing Video Games. What is the difference? I think video games are perfectly fine no matter what age. I play 1 hour a day.

Has anyone heard of the new "Olyinix version BAtr with MAshin"?

100 GB for the price of a shuffle, seriously!

What is it and is it game related, because you posts must be about the current or previous polls. ;)

What is it and is it game related, because you posts must be about the current or previous polls. ;)

That wasn't me :shock:

I never posted that!

That wasn't me :shock:

I never posted that!

Dude, it's right there. Unless a Mod or Afmin used your account. :P

Or a spam bot got a hold of his password...

When I searched "Olyinix version BAtr with MAshin", Google suggested "Linux version Bat with Machine". Funniest spam translation I've ever read in my life.

Anyway, Nintendo is planning on a Wii 2 by 2010, probably going to have HD capabilities. Also coming in 2010 is a new Xbox, Nintendo DS 2, and Sony PSP 2. No plans on a PS4.