• Sprint/Nextel
    • AT&T/Cingular
    • Verizon
    • T-Mobile
    • Alltel
    • Boost
    • Virgin
    • Other

Younger sister but dont worry when all the children become adults it is much better now that she is in collage she is far less annoying. Only problem with them getting older is boyfriends arggggg

I hope my sister stops annoying me. :P

Hey Darkshock and the other voters.

i'm the only person in the house exept from my father . (My mother died Some months ago)

And also , darkshock could you please mind to stop double and tripple posting? (not to act as rude but it's a bit .... un-fair against new people) ;)

Hmm weird i just had an essay on the Question:

Is it a waste of time watching TV.

My answer basically was:

It depends on your definition of "waste". For me waste means doing nothing, therefore watching TV (or in this case playing video games) is defiantly not "wasting" time.

Hey Darkshock and the other voters.

i'm the only person in the house exept from my father . (My mother died Some months ago)

And also , darkshock could you please mind to stop double and tripple posting? (not to act as rude but it's a bit .... un-fair against new people) ;)

If you look at the times I made those posts you'll notice they were far apart. It's not like I did it around the same time. :wink:

I voted "No"

I think that children (age 18& below) deserve to use their time however they want. If they want to play video games, they can. I think that 18& above should e more focused on their career and their life.

Of course, video games are a total waste of time.

My favorite ways to waste time are: Doom 3 and Kingpin: Life of Crime.

Wasting time is not always a bad thing.

I think that 18& above should e more focused on their career and their life.

Shut your mouth, or I'll shut it for you. :twisted:

no!! there not a waste of time and nobody should think so.they create amazing hand eye coordination skills(especialy things like the wii, guitar hero, brain training etc etc)

no!! there not a waste of time and nobody should think so.they create amazing hand eye coordination skills(especialy things like the wii, guitar hero, brain training etc etc)

Are you a Nintendo fan?

I may spend 3 hours over the course of the week, another 2 hours on the weekend.

Just 3 hours?

I actually don't play that much either, when I get a new game I can play for like 7-10 hours a day for a week. :P

Hey, this is the person that beat the original Metroid for the NES, 2 days after buying it 8)

The definition of the phrase "waste of time" means "the devotion of time to a useless activity". I don't see how hijacking rovers and using alien battlearms is useful in my life... unless of course an extraterrestrial species threatens to blow the Earth up :P

Hey, this is the person that beat the original Metroid for the NES, 2 days after buying it 8)

The definition of the phrase "waste of time" means "the devotion of time to a useless activity". I don't see how hijacking rovers and using alien battlearms is useful in my life... unless of course an extraterrestrial species threatens to blow the Earth up :P

You play Metroid Prime?