skew and pin cushion

My monitor doesn't have words. All it has is symbols. :-)

I understand skew, but I do not understand what Pincushion is. Is it like Keystone?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Aha. I found it on Wikipedia. :-) Anyway, my monitor doesn't have any words.

So, anyway, I'd like to see a plugin for this, too. There is the Octagonal/Quad Reshape/Matte for the Keystone effect, but it's very imprecise when you want it centered.

Is this something that would be very, very difficult?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Hi

pin cushion is usualy control on the bow of one or the other sides, moving the bow around to some degree might be nice.

Having some control over the top and bottom straight would also work.

The bulge plugin is to much in one place ,you can nearly do pin cushion with it but difficult .Skew is trapazoid, the whole picture slope to the right or left .

thankyou dave