Desktop background

First you need to save it as something other than a .PDN, JPEG is best for desktops. Once you've saved it, right click on your desktop & select "properties" then go to the desktop tab, click the browse button & navigate to the place where you saved your pic.

Hope that helps :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

I don't think so, what's so hard about the way that NcFan & I mentioned?

I think part of the problem with doing it that way is that Paint.NET is an image manipulation program & if you changed the image you'd also change your background (I'd imagine anyway).

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Lol, know that. Wanna know if I can with "1click" set picture for background when I am in Paint.NET. Everyother imageaplication has this function, even microsoft paint. :wink:

Photoshop doesn't, the GIMP doesn't (I don't think), and I doubt Paint Shop Pro does. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

How can I put picture from Paint.NET v3.22 to desktop background? :roll:

another quick option after exporting as jpeg, is to open pic with windows picture viewer, by right-click on pic icon, "Open With > Windows Picture and Fax viewer" (default pic viewer for windows XP and up) and then right-click on pic, select "Set as Desktop background"

If you have not changed your default image viewer, you don't have to right click on the icon, just open pic, right click on the pic itself, set as desktop background.