FileType Plugin Template v2.0

Simon Brown

Comments Please

You'll get comments when someone uses it. Effect plugins don't get written every day, y'know, and FileType plugins are even rarer. Rarer... that's hard to say.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Comments Please

You'll get comments when someone uses it. Effect plugins don't get written every day, y'know, and FileType plugins are even rarer. Rarer... that's hard to say.

QFT. I haven't downloaded a filetype plugin since OptiPNG. And it's mostly because there hasn't been one since OptiPNG. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this template is really old, just wondering if the file plugins have changed in the mean time. I tried building this plugin and it doesn't load, and neither does an older icon plugin I had. Paint.Net doesn't report any plugin load errors.

• 5 months later...