question about UI

I second this request. :-)

If I'm not mistaken, though, you can click the slider and move it more precisely with the arrow keys.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

ah wasn't aware of that about the arrow keys that might help but my eyes are not the greatest so that little box just isn't the best for my usuage.

In the event this isn't possible or on Rick's radar I was thinking more of something like a xy coordinate map like for shape 3d. and an complete explination of how the xy coordinates sliders are calibrated at present would help. (explanation in layman/oma terms please)

yes it would ASH but I think I remember Rick saying something about this somewhere else in the forum. a big Not now or Not ever? can't recall which and I'm not sure what search term to even use to attempt to refind that post.

a x/y coordinate box or a reallly good tut on how to interpet the sliders would be a step in the right direction. especially from a users point of view.