Un-Official Paint.NET Forum Halo 3 Tournament!

Yep that's right, I am hosting an unofficial Halo 3 tournament, only for the PDN forum members here.

If you don't know me already, which most of you already do, my name is really Zyonix (My gt) or Chervil. I am a Halo 3 Pro, and I just got soo bored today and my team wasn't on, so I wanted to start a tournament.

I know mike and andrew both have gamertags, so thats three of us..but do you guys have Halo?

Here's how it's going to work...it is going to be MLG FFA v3 at MLG Guardian v3. Starting weapons are going to be BR (and sniper if you guys want it.). 15 minute timer, just like H2 FFA. I am choosing FFA (Free-For-All) because it would take too long to get teams set up.

So far we have:

1. Zyonix (TopHATslash)

We need at least 5 to start. So post if you want to...oh and after this I will start a COD4 tournament, because it PWNs..lol

I`ll join, but I don't have Halo 3 or XboxLive.

I`m going to soon though. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I can't wait to get XboxLive. I'll have no life and play on there non-stop and ignore my homework.

Ok......maybe that's a bad thing. :P

I'm just kidding anyways.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y