How Do you make people look like zombie?

First off, the thread title made me chuckle.

Secondly, what do you consider zombiefied? Something like what The_Lionhearted did here?

a bit like wat the silver ace did here http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=v6y-kKEfA_w i liked lionhearted's picture but i am a bit of an amatuer so i dont think i would be able to do that

saintproductionspdnforukg4.jpg

I eat children for breakfast.

Please read the rules, don't type in ALL CAPS, and not some many !!!! and/or ????.

I'll edit your title this time.

I respect that and have only just joined but next time could you please edit it corectly because my title now says "How do you make people look like zombie?" The zombie needs an s or at least an a between like and zombie

saintproductionspdnforukg4.jpg

I eat children for breakfast.

Please read the rules, don't type in ALL CAPS, and not some many !!!! and/or ????.

I'll edit your title this time.

I respect that and have only just joined but next time could you please edit it corectly because my title now says "How do you make people look like zombie?" The zombie needs an s or at least an a between like and zombie

He'd ordinarily have just locked it. Try being grateful next time. :-)

Thread Locked

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.