how do you make blood and gore?!

Germ-Tremor

I would like to learn how to put blood and gore on a picture. I mean I have tried drawing it on and using :GaussianBlur: But it doesnt look as real...

Please Help!

One thing not to search, tis another thing when your answer is the thread below you :D

Here you go

And use search next time!

I tried that one too, but it still didnt look real...

what I meant by blood and gore is like how a person looks after they were really, really, beaten up...like pratically dead...or like a zombie...

i would suggest a lot of layers, blend modes and blurs... good luck

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Did someone say "zombie"? :P

edit_me_zombie2.png

It's basically clouds and blending modes. Doing what you're talking about can be accomplished in many different ways...play around with layer blending modes and different colors to figure out what you're looking for. :)

lol, i actually used that tut and expanded on it, i made a 'bloody' colored gradient. ill try to explain wat i did quickly but i dont have much time, ill edit it tomorrow.

i think gradients like this can look wicked awesome, this is just how i did one quickly, you can use any color and any texture or picture, as long as you motion blur it ull get the gradient effect.

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

motion blur on 200 wat ever angle looks good.

this turned out kinda random lol i just messed around with 'bloody' colors, having a basic texture helps a lot, you can then create say blood drops and blend them with this.

4.jpg

dont be afraid to just go nuts, especially when do something like this

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War