Hi, I am new!

Hi everyone, I am new to this site, I just have one little question about pdn.

I am only a kid and am extremely interested in knowing how to do graphics, so I am about to ask a stupid question, How do you install a plugin??? Well there I got it out lol, I already know I am going to have a good time in this forum

Greetings and welcome to the forum!

Two questions: Have you read The Rules? Have you tried using the search engine linked in The Rules?

There's a thread found by the Search engine that explains how, and there's the ever-popular BoltBait and his tutorial. Either of them should step you through how to get your effects to work.

Happy Paint.NETing!

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

I went around on the forum to find the right place (thread) to thank and congratulate Crazy Man Dan for his Website and tuts. I am very impressed by you guys that created PDN and make it well alive. I am an old timer (62) that started to learn basic on a TI99 back in the 80s when I lived in NYC.

My satisfaction is for that Genius software that permits me to do some real good creations with almost no headaches [ compare to PS or Gimp]. So Again Great Thanks for helping me to learn new things such as graphical design.

See you around when I will know better, there is still so much to read and practice. :lol: