[Request] Basic Picture Retouching on Actress headshot

Hey there guys.

I just downloaded the program, and I opened it, and attempted to do this myself.. but I realized in the timespan I have, and with the results I hope to achieve, my n00b skillz just aren't cutting it.

My uncle is a photographer, and I had him take a senior picture to double as a headshot for my upcoming college auditions (this weekend, eek!) and I'm pretty pleased with the result, except for a few minor issues.

There is a very, very visible cross hanging from my neck, and I think it's too much of a symbol (my mother made me wear it) and takes attention away from where it needs to be in a professional setting. Is there a way of removing this without cropping the picture ridiculously? I tried that, and printed in 8 x 10 form... that's A LOT OF FACE. Haha.

Also, he tried to retouch it a bit himself, and that left my face and neck two different colors.. but I don't have the heart to point this out to him, because well, he did this for free. Is there a way to re-blend that and make it not as noticeable?

I'd also like the typical photo retouching stuff done, like teeth/eye whitening and excess frizz removal etc.

The thing is, I need it in a rather short time frame.. so anyone that could get it done as soon as possible would honestly be my hero. I'd need it by, at latest, Thursday night.

Here's a link to the full size picture

and here's a smaller kind of crookedly scanned one just so you can see what I mean.

Thanks in advance. I really hope someone can help me out.

_Bianca.

Sorry, but this is not a place to recruit artists. We'll be more than happy help you with your questions, but you cannot ask for someone to do your work for you. :-)

Take a look at the Rules again. Thank you!

Thread Locked

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.