portraite tut?

First of all, im not sure if this is the right section of the forum for this, im sorry if it isnt.

Any way, i use PDN a lot for creating portraits, i was thinking of creating a tut on how to create a portrait using PDN, do you guys think this would be a useful tut?

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War

If it's not really all that Paint.NET related, I'd suggest against making a tutorial. Remember, these are Paint.NET forums. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

okay david, this is just how i draw portraits on PDN, i noticed there were a decent amount of portraits being posted recently in the pictorium so i thought maybe i would share the way i did mine, but i do understand wat your saying, its more pixel art with a few effects for shading lol

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War