The Gamers Discussion Thread

DarkShock

aparently it was originaly named reveloution but then they changed it to the wii

i like playing with my reveloution

i like playing with my wii

:D

anyway i doubt theyed have a wii nii it sounds stupid but then again they did name it the wii lol. the most probable name would be wii2

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Hey guys! I'm close to getting XboxLive.

I'll play you guys in Gears of War and Crackdown (if anyone has that).

I'll get Halo 3 later (since I'm finally the age to buy it :P )

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Hey guys! I'm close to getting XboxLive.

I'll play you guys in Gears of War and Crackdown (if anyone has that).

I'll get Halo 3 later (since I'm finally the age to buy it :P )

Um Gears of war yeh!

Crackdown...maybe not...no one really plays that anymore! Sorry

And yeh Halo 3 aswel nice!

Zero Velocity site is soooo nice.....i want to make a site that looks like that :( is that what you call a "Web 2.0"?

Happy Winter-een-mas! :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

my ps3 just broke and ive only had it since x-mas. :( i think it has somthing to do with the laser. one of my friends had one since they came out and its still fine :( mines broken though :( stupid thing. o well just looks like ill have to take it back and get a replacement :D

section8.png

my ps3 just broke and ive only had it since x-mas. :( i think it has somthing to do with the laser. one of my friends had one since they came out and its still fine :( mines broken though :( stupid thing. o well just looks like ill have to take it back and get a replacement :D

You are lucky that it's still in warranty. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Or even this...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

You are lucky that it's still in warranty. :wink:

if it wasnt then id of done sommat(sued*dunno what for lol* gave really bad publicity so they gave me one or somthing like that :D )

section8.png

Sued? Good luck with that.

*sigh* people use lawsuits WAY too often.

WAY too often.

Like a lawsuit for the XBox Live outages (it's real, I swear). Ridiculous. Sure, you paid for it, but I'm almost POSITIVE there's a clause in the contract that says "Microsoft is not responsible for outages." They're trying to be a little kind by giving people something - throwing them a little bone here or there. Good PR. But I don't think they're responsible for it. Should they have been better prepared for the increase in service? Sure. Should the services have stayed up? Definitely. But would you sue your water company for an outage? Of course not. And water is a necessity of life!

I think this world needs some perspective. Lawsuits like the people suing Microsoft make me somewhat embarrassed to be a gamer.

I wasnt embarassed, but realized that gaming and the gaming community has become much more of a society. It has become more than just a community since the day the Wii became a must. It sickens me somewhat though. For instance the highest selling games for the Wii - according to Gamespot - are total bloody potato and you think "What n00bs" and realize that they are now in control of the gaming world. Us true gamers are loosing the respect we once had, and that is the sorry truth. Of course, that doesnt mean their is a decline in killer apps :wink:

PS: Merry Winter-een-mas!

signature.png

game spot is a load of...codswallop!!

half of the reviews only portray one opinion. my friend goes on the site a lot and gudges games off of it. he said that need for speed pro street is terible. so i bought it and it was great. he said tony hawks proving ground is terrible. i bought that and that was great :D . he said ds's are the best hand held.its not!!. he said that the ds's are better because they have 2d kids games(not in those words more like(well they have puzzle quest and castle vania and loads of great games)) he said i bet your jealous that the ds is going to have assasins creed on it. i got a ds when they first came out before him and probably before he knew about them :D. wow he says way to much thats on that site and he is full of ........i wont continue.

section8.png

Yeah the whole n00b thing:

It's really amazing how the n00bs are ruling. Like me and my MLG Halo 3 team challenged the top 10 Gamebattles.com 4v4 teams to a game. And we played them. It's actually kinda sad how they are in the top and we creamed one of them 50 to 13. They were ranked high on gamebattles..meaning they win A LOT. And it's really sad when we slaughter them, and they think they are pros. My team isn't even pro, we are just semi-pro, and we still are good.

If any of you have ever played final boss or carbon (MLG Pro Teams), you can obviously tell all they do in Halo 2 is BXR or BXB hacks. -It gets really annoying too because we are playing the best guys in the world and they are using n00b hacks.

Just my input...

It's really amazing how the n00bs are ruling. Like me and my MLG Halo 3 team challenged the top 10 Gamebattles.com 4v4 teams to a game. And we played them. It's actually kinda sad how they are in the top and we creamed one of them 50 to 13. They were ranked high on gamebattles..meaning they win A LOT. And it's really sad when we slaughter them, and they think they are pros. My team isn't even pro, we are just semi-pro, and we still are good.

If any of you have ever played final boss or carbon (MLG Pro Teams), you can obviously tell all they do in Halo 2 is BXR or BXB hacks. -It gets really annoying too because we are playing the best guys in the world and they are using n00b hacks.

Just my input...

if i saw a noob h4xor i would own them and lay into them really bad and put them to the point of crying then play deafening scremo music to them :D

section8.png

Just my input...

if i saw a noob h4xor i would own them and lay into them really bad and put them to the point of crying then play deafening scremo music to them :D

Can we all shout Amen to dat? AMEN!

Anyone heard of "Star Wars: The Force Unleashed"?

This is going to be one awesome game. :)

They're using physics systems that rival Crysis' - Havok, DMM, and euphoria. The simulation will be PHENOMENAL. Oh, and there's a Star Destroyer being pulled down onto a planet.

And Wii finally have our lightsaber game! ;) It'll be for all three next-gen systems, though, as well as for PC.

Take a look at this exciting game (which comes out this summer) here: http://www.gametrailers.com/game/3067.html