The Gamers Discussion Thread

DarkShock

...oh yeh and the controllers are perfect size, even for my 4 year old sis....and the reason they have a big box on the back(it aint that big...why use hyperboles?) is the battery and thats why the battery pack lasts 25hours of play and takes 2 hours to charge! perfection!

the ps3 controller lasts 30 hours. :D anyway can we get off the subject of the raging war between us all...:D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Yes i know that , but i thought it was the discussion thread .

anyway. I enjoy playing a lot of games.

on my Xbox( No not an 360 ;) ) i enjoy MOH rising sun and JB nightfire :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

COD4 multiplayer is not working with me on Pc

it says "key code already in use, try aigain later"

righta at the begining where you install it do you have to put a code in.if you do that means some one else is using your code online or your like me and its just naturally screwed up and you have to reinstall it.(im having probs with ut not cod 4 but i think every game runs across codes)

section8.png

Anyone here ever get the Red Ring of Death on the 360?

I did back in September. Microsoft gave me a new one and 1 month free to Xbox Live with it. That doesn't make up for it cause I missed out on Halo 3 due to that.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

then you should of got a ps3. the red rings of death must get sooo anoying though.the only problems ive had with my ps3 has been with assasins creed but thats the disk. it has about 3 scratches on it and it jammes at main points now lol. im gonna keep trying but if it does it again im gonna try and get a replacement:D

section8.png

There's a local Video Game resale shop in Green Bay that has a really kick-awesome, professional disc resurfacer. They'll run any disc through it for two-and-a-half bucks, and it works. There was one PS2 disc I had that was scratched and wouldn't load - one trip through the resurfacer, and it works like a charm.

I don't know if there are any shops like that in your area, but if you can find one, it may be cheaper to fix your current disc than buy another one. :wink:

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

then you should of got a ps3. the red rings of death must get sooo anoying though.the only problems ive had with my ps3 has been with assasins creed but thats the disk. it has about 3 scratches on it and it jammes at main points now lol. im gonna keep trying but if it does it again im gonna try and get a replacement:D

I'm not planning on getting a PS3 for a while.

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Yup ive had the red ring o' death...and it hasnt bothered me or changed my views on the 360...as it was a minor red ring of death...it was the HDD that was the probs...luckily i didnt get very far on any of my games :P...and they sent me a free one :D and i still got my old one...was thinking about having it as a back PC HDD but then i found out its a laptop HDD NVM though... going on 2nite...BTW bit o' COD 4 oh yeh 8)

There's a local Video Game resale shop in Green Bay that has a really kick-awesome, professional disc resurfacer. They'll run any disc through it for two-and-a-half bucks, and it works. There was one PS2 disc I had that was scratched and wouldn't load - one trip through the resurfacer, and it works like a charm.

I don't know if there are any shops like that in your area, but if you can find one, it may be cheaper to fix your current disc than buy another one. :wink:

thanks ill look around but i doubt that there is one. ill probably find some way to fix it. :D

section8.png

Yup ive had the red ring o' death...and it hasnt bothered me or changed my views on the 360...as it was a minor red ring of death...it was the HDD that was the probs...luckily i didnt get very far on any of my games :P...and they sent me a free one :D and i still got my old one...was thinking about having it as a back PC HDD but then i found out its a laptop HDD NVM though... going on 2nite...BTW bit o' COD 4 oh yeh 8)

I do think that the 360 is really cool but, just isn't built that great. It just seems kind of faulty. The new 360 I got started to give me problems within a week when I got it.

That's just what my BF2142 disk needs!

Also, if I were to choose a platform it'd be the 360. Lots of awesome games, decent graphics and great networking.

thanks ill look around but i doubt that there is one. ill probably find some way to fix it. :D

I bet there is. Just find any video store - they all have disc resurfacers, and a lot of them will resurf your disc for you.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

We have one of those down here to.

I love that thing.

Its a lifesaver :wink:

Cloud.png

Most optical media (CD, DVD, Blu-ray, whatever game discs) rental places should have one, 'cause renting out discs is pretty much guaranteeing fairly frequent severe scratching. I don't know if they'll all let you use theirs though...

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

News just in!!!

I have broke my DS! Yes thats right i own a DS lol its a white DS Lite and yep its broke...

how? well clumbsy me stould up to take my bowl out and...well im half a sleep... and didnt notice i still had my headphones on...so i walk of and snag...the headphones yanked my head back and i dropped my BOWL yes bowl...and it landed on my DS which was currently on the side and my bowl went flying over to it and crashh....as i looked in horror at my defenseless little Lite...the first thought that came into my head was...oh snap...its out of warranty! and yep the screen is all smashed...and i have photos aswel! lucky you lot lol here they are....

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

Arrrggghhh and DS Lites are little demons to get a hold of....they all out of stock!

...so, can you still see/use anything on the touch screen? It doesn't look shattered, but that's just me (the screenshots make it look like black blobs). Did you still use your DS frequently before that though?

They're outta stock? wowz in my place we're loaded with them :? . You're luckier than me though. I'm still using a regular DS (bought the first day it came out).