The Gamers Discussion Thread

DarkShock

Yo...your looking at an xbox 360 fanatic!

Same here :) My GamerTag is Azure Rathelos *

* = Namesake

Its the top one :) That game is Monster Hunter, for the PS2, and PSP.

And Mike.Ryan52 ~

Also, for any PS3 fanboys, the PS3 sucks. The only good games the PS3 has are already on the 360 except for a very few good games, one of which will be on the 360 soon.]

Couldn't agree more :D

Cloud.png

I am a HUGE gamer. I love COD4, Halo, Mass Effect, Indie Games, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, and probably one of my favorite games of all time is FABLE and I cannot wait for FABLE 2

Unfortunetly for me though, my Xbox 360 is dead so my dust collecting Wii is losing some gained wait while it was sitting on my shelf :D My gamertag is x101st Garnierx (Band of Brothers ftw!)

Also, for any PS3 fanboys, the PS3 sucks. The only good games the PS3 has are already on the 360 except for a very few good games, one of which will be on the 360 soon.

Also, the day you pay £300 quid for a basic version of a console is the day your mind turns to mush. I mean, the 360 Elite costs less usually than a normal PS3, and you get two games and a 120GB hard drive with the Elite, while with the PS3 you only get a 40 GB harddrive and no free games.

That and the fact Sony were too idiotic to grenade themselves, like in COD when your in Shipment holding down the grenade button, sneaking up on someone and blowing them to heaven, by focusing it more on graphics rather than the good old PS2 fans, is why I hate the PS3.

Anyone up to training my MLG team? But we need good players, not wanna bes.

I'll be more than happy, but I only get on after 4:45 EST during the week, but I think I should get on tomarrow. My GamerTag is Azure Rathelos. :)

Cloud.png

On my computer i have the following games:

Call Of Duty 4 : 10/10 !

Medal Of Honor Airborne : 7.5/10

Fifa 08 : 7/10

Madden Nfl 08 : 5/10

Crysis : 0/10! (altough its cost 49.99€)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

i only have one computer game but then i have 2 consoles(ps2 and ps3)a psp a ds.

my comp game is unreal tournament 2004 its a really good game but i acidently broke mine :D lol i think i deleted the user files which are needed to run it and the exe files which are also needed for it to run lol.i had duplicates of both for some reason so i deleted them and now it wont work lol.all i have to do is reinstall it :D

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Also, for any PS3 fanboys, the PS3 sucks. The only good games the PS3 has are already on the 360 except for a very few good games, one of which will be on the 360 soon.
Also, for any PS3 fanboys, the PS3 sucks. The only good games the PS3 has are already on the 360 except for a very few good games, one of which will be on the 360 soon.]

About the PS3 thing, it sucks. Sucks, period. It is no way worth the price...the iPhone would be worth the $600 (Old price) before the ps3 will ever get close. ;)

Well Said all of you!

I hate the PS3 it sucks in so many ways...stupid six axis motion sensor that was copied from the wii and doesnt work properly...crappy online service; you have to quit your game to read a message lol!

About the PS3 thing, it sucks. Sucks, period. It is no way worth the price...the iPhone would be worth the $600 (Old price) before the ps3 will ever get close. ;)

Well Said all of you!

I hate the PS3 it sucks in so many ways...stupid six axis motion sensor that was copied from the wii and doesnt work properly...crappy online service; you have to quit your game to read a message lol!

thats your opinion which you are saying as a statement...

the six axis controler...that is a great feature that plays in quite a few games(sadly ones i havent got)

the ps3 doesnt suck its just that you people dont like it.

i agree the x-box is good but the ps3 has lots of features im used to and like. thats my opinion and yours is different

section8.png

Six Axis was an idea stolen from a very good video game manufacturer whose product has benefited greatly from their original idea *Cough* Nintendo *Cough*

There is only one feature on the PS3 that I like that the 360 doesnt, and that is the ability to install other Operating Systems, preferably linux.

Edit: Unless you have an older version of the firmware and an original copy of King Kong, that it :D

signature.png

why dont you get it that they are equally good but they both have diferent features that make different people want to buy them. the ps3 has features that the x-box doesnt have. the x-box has features that the ps3 doesnt have. i prefer the look of the x-box but i prefer the game play,controllers(you dont have to run from one side of the room to the other just to press another button and they dont have a giant box on the back) and everything else the ps3 includes but sadly im too lazy to list them. there have been many faults reported with the x-box which turns people awy but they have the famous halo series which i wish was on ps3 but then there are also loads of games that are exclusive to the ps3. hopefully one day you will have a non-biased opinion-(mines obove about the feturess)it proves that neither is better and shouldnt be chosen because they used a similar idea to the wii. hope fully we can get over this argument which i doubt will ever end due to the point of the companysw being complete oposites ...but back to the point hope fully all you x-box lovers will see the light to be friends :D

section8.png

why dont you get it that they are equally good but they both have diferent features that make different people want to buy them. the ps3 has features that the x-box doesnt have. the x-box has features that the ps3 doesnt have. i prefer the look of the x-box but i prefer the game play,controllers(you dont have to run from one side of the room to the other just to press another button and they dont have a giant box on the back) and everything else the ps3 includes but sadly im too lazy to list them. there have been many faults reported with the x-box which turns people awy but they have the famous halo series which i wish was on ps3 but then there are also loads of games that are exclusive to the ps3. hopefully one day you will have a non-biased opinion-(mines obove about the feturess)it proves that neither is better and shouldnt be chosen because they used a similar idea to the wii. hope fully we can get over this argument which i doubt will ever end due to the point of the companysw being complete oposites ...but back to the point hope fully all you x-box lovers will see the light to be friends :D

About the PS3 exclusives.....Search on gametrailers.com for "Top 10 PS3 Exclusives".

That pretty much is a comebck for the PS3 exclusive titles, which are what define a console really.

Secondly, can you spell some of the words right, I'm literally having some trouble managing what your trying to say.

..........nah

Cant see that happening not for me anyway...in about 30 mins im off to play Call of Duty 4 on my XBOX 360...anyone want to join me feel free... GT: JS92

...oh yeh and the controllers are perfect size, even for my 4 year old sis....and the reason they have a big box on the back(it aint that big...why use hyperboles?) is the battery and thats why the battery pack lasts 25hours of play and takes 2 hours to charge! perfection!

About the PS3 exclusives.....Search on gametrailers.com for "Top 10 PS3 Exclusives".

That pretty much is a comebck for the PS3 exclusive titles, which are what define a console really.

Secondly, can you spell some of the words write, I'm literally having some trouble managing what your trying to say.

LOL Can you spell right right? please kinda contradicted yourself there :P

@ R3VENGE: That was sort of hypocritical :? You said that both machines are equally as good, yet by your post it is obvious you are a PS3 fanboy :D

Anyways, before this fanboy war gets heated, it is time for a change of subject :wink: Here is an interesting post I read a few days ago. I wonder if any gamers on here agree or disagree??

Also, it seems like we have a lot of CoD4 players here, we should start a tournament or something productive like that :)

@ Andrew D: dont forget about the 360 exclusives :wink:

signature.png

ok ill start off with andrew d

my spelling is a little bad but from what i see i only made 1 mistake and that wat a typing error(lol i have a lot of them-it because i type fast and dont read what ive put and it ends up with mistakes sorry :D )

and

js92

what are hyper boles???

and the ps3 controller has built in bateries so it doesnt need a box on the back and just plugs in through a usb. there are loads availible and you could probably make one :D

edit omg i found 2 mistakes :D

section8.png

js92

what are hyper boles???

and the ps3 controller has built in bateries so it doesnt need a box on the back and just plugs in through a usb. there are loads availible and you could probably make one :D

edit omg i found 2 mistakes :D

LOL Hyperboles are gross exageration...oh yes i listen in english 8) :D:):lol:

And also PS3 Controllers dont have rumble....cus they stuck to the crappy PS2 design :P and also six axis dont work properly!

Six Axis doesnt work perfectly because it doesnt sense where it is in comparisson to where the playstation 3 or tv is. It can sense motion, but it doesnt have the same ability as the Wiimote. JS92, I cant remember where but I read an article about the new Six Axis Rumble controllers comming out soon. It has mapped rumble features, for instance if when playing CoD4 and you get shot in the left shoulder, only the upper left portion of the controller would rumble. So we cant attack PS3 fanboys with the no rumble arguement anymore becuase they are getting a better version of it :cry:

signature.png

I would host and all but my 360 died about two weeks ago and I wont get it back for another week in a half :cry::cry::cry::cry:

R3VENGE: that was a software update to allow the new PS3 controllers to be compatible with the PS3. My bet is that if you were to enable it, you would find it wouldnt work :wink:

signature.png