Conditional hue/saturation effect code

jmf1982

Hi,I found the Conditional hue/saturation effect from Evan web page, this effect it's very interesting for me, so I want to program with the code of it, the problem it's that I don´t know which it's the correct way to add this code into the Paint.NET project. Does anybody knows about this effect? anybody run the project with the code of this effect?

I hope anybody can help me.

Thank

Please, you've already asked this question bar with different wording in another thread, there is no point in making another one.

Secondly, there is NO point in trying to put this project into the Paint.NET source code unless your trying to build it for your own needs, which is pointless as you can just put the .dll in the Effects folder, and if you want to use Paint.NET over a shared network, just change the default installation route when installing to a shared folder/server.

Finally, this has nothing to do with the Effect API, so it's in the wrong place.

A couple of things,

I don't know the exactly place to post because I´m new in this forum, first I posted into the "General Coding / Programming" forum (steel waiting for an answer that can help me), then I realize that there is a forum for the plugin that i'm trying to use, so I posted there and somebody moved into this forum, that the reason why i'm here. I'm not trying to post in all the forums to find the correct answer, I'm trying to be in the correct forum, that's all. Sorry if seems like this.

I think I don't explain myself very well, Why I need it`s to built this code for my own needs, I want program on it.

Sorry again for the confution.

I don't think Evan Olds has provided the source code for his plugin. So, please stop asking for it. There is only extremely limited support provided for the Paint.NET source code in the first place.

Thread Closed

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg