V3.20 PhotoFlood Plug In Problem

I'm a new user..and I have searched the forum..and although I have found the same issue, none of the remedies seem to work in my case.

The Photo Flood plug-in is in the Effects folder...but the option does not appear in the Effects menu in the Paint.Net program.

I know I will be asked for a screenshot..but I can't seem to determine how to paste it into this message...as I can in a document.

BTW, the Conditional Hue/Saturation effect plug-in also appears in the folder (nothing else is in the folder other than these 2) and that works very well...thank you.

Thanks in advance for any light that can be shed on the problem.

Sigh...OK..I followed the directions from Photobucket: ( Most forums (including this one) require you to copy and then paste (in the posting box) the bottom code from under the image in your Photobucket album. If this does not work, try changing the to small case )

regarding how to make the image appear here...apparently they did not work. This is not my week. :-(

Thank you, Forum Moderator Ash, for editing the screenshot in order for it to appear.

I did click on the "edit" button...all I see is my post...with the code..no image...which of course can be edited...but I'm not seeing anything that explains how you made the magic.

Was I supposed to attach it as a file..aka "upload attchement"?

I'm sure its not you; it's me.

You need to remove the DLL file from the ZIP folder.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Glad to help. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.