Please welcome our newest mod: david.atwell!

The BanHammer is so last year. :-)

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate your support.

@AndrewD - I don't know. This is the first time this has happened, I think...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Can I just say "Iron Fist?" :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Ooh, mandibles...

How about Steel Alloy Metacarpals?

Adamantium Blades?

Adamantium Blades?

Ahh, but can you type with them? :D

ASXDyuiertwer4 *OU*I xcvSasbnm,/.

:-)

Well, I don't want Ash to get too jealous. :P

I believe David has been sufficiently welcomed, so this thread has been un-stickied. We've all seen him in action, and we know he'll augment our already awesome team. Thanks for joining us. :)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

@david.atwell: just do us a favor and don't get used to saying "Thread Closed"

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I won't. I prefer "Thread Locked." :-)

Anyway, I'll only lock what needs to be locked. What are your concerns in that area?

I won't. I prefer "Thread Locked." :-)

Anyway, I'll only lock what needs to be locked. What are your concerns in that area?

I believe that pointless and rule-breaking threads should be locked.

The off-topic thread is okay though in the "pointless" category. :P

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

My plan is only to lock threads that are pointless, ridiculous, or rule-breaking; or threads that will soon degenerate into insults and mean-ness if left to their own devices. I'm not going to over-lock, but I probably will under-lock.

As for editing posts, I'm only going to edit out rule-breaking words, symbols, etc.

I'll only ban someone who has broken a rule after a warning or two, or someone who flouts it and is obviously a troll.

I'm here to be helpful, not mean. :-) I wield the banhammer, padlock, and eraser with ginger care. I don't want to overuse them.

Does that put your mind at ease?