Plug-ins do not work

Tony

I download the plug-in .dll, place the .dll in the Effects folder in the Paint.Net folder, start Paint.Net but the plug-in does not appear in the appropriate menu. What am I not doing correctly?

Tony

Read the forum rules, make sure you have Paint.NET Version 3.20 or above, and then post any bugs or problems in the "Troubleshooting" part of the forum.

EDIT: I guess this got moved as I was making this post.

I have followed the same exact steps and I also have the same problem. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I don't know if this is relevant or not but the only file in my Effects folder is the plug in file I downloaded. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. If I'm posting in the wrong forum I'm sorry, but I thought this was the appropriate place to post since I am experiencing an identical problem.

Thanks,

Christine

I'm sure it is in the correct folder and unzipped. I am running v3.20. The only noteworthy thing is that I downloaded it from cnet; download.com, but can't image that that made a difference, but who knows. And as I mention before there are no other files in the Effects folder???. Do you think I should uninstall and reinstall? Thank in advance again.

Christine