How To: make this logo transparent?

Hi,

Can someone explain me how I can make this logo look transparent?

The logo needs to be added as a watermark onto official event pictures so it has to turn out very nice. :wink:

I've been trying to create one in Photoshop but couldn't find the correct font. :?

If there's anyone who allready done this, be my guest. :mrgreen:

Here's the logo (which is created by me in Paint.net):

forumlogo2.png

Thx in advance,

-Kurt-

Kalité Site Admin

Paste the logo to a new layer over the image to be watermarked. Desaturate the logo layer and set the blending mode to "Additive" or "Screen". Adjust the layer opacity to desired level.

I can give you the "newb" version if needed...

Edit:

here is a transparent version made using a different more complex method...

file.php?id=938

1624_5aa955fef09e7819e44bbfcb428d8914

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

For the color, you can use one of the color plugins Ed Harvey developed. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21750

As far as batching 300+ photos... you can really only paste the logo on each one individually. Very time consuming, but maybe you can find a macro/automation program online to do it for you? (Provided the logo will be in about the same place on each image)

For the color, you can use one of the color plugins Ed Harvey developed. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21750

I've downloaded the latest Paint.net version so the plugin is allready added right?

As far as batching 300+ photos... you can really only paste the logo on each one individually. Very time consuming, but maybe you can find a macro/automation program online to do it for you? (Provided the logo will be in about the same place on each image)

:shock: each one individually.. oh dear!!

Will have a search for a automation programm.. :wink:

anyway, cheers for the info! :)