Roll Up palletes

iyeru42

Since people like it when I compare this program to photoshop, I'd like to be able to roll up those palletes rather than to close them. Also, I'm a guy.

Old Remix | My Website | Sheezy

"It's easy to rebel, but it's hard to be recognized."

"If the body does not die, the world would be an eternal prison."

What would be benefited by this? The big advantage with PS is that it has so many windows, it's almost necessary. With Paint.NET, there are four. And they're easily closed and reopened with keyboard shortcuts.

I don't think this is particularly helpful. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Also, I'm a guy.

In what way does this matter?

However, as there are no other replies (ooops, David was again faster :) ) I would suggest the following things for Paint.NET 5.0:

-Paint.NET should be the entire OS. For example, Word docs would open in Paint.NEt, ready for editing.

- Close to the last point: Paint.NET should have the text processing abilities of Microsoft Word 2007. Same for Excel, Power Point and Access. This goal is achieved by buying Microsoft - Please donate: http://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

- Paint.NET should cook your food.

- Paint.NET should clean your clothes.

- Paint.NET should ensure that you go to heaven when dead and not to hell.

What I want to say: In the last time there are quite a lot of requests and suggestions, and most of them are either doubled or make almost no sense. Paint.NET is goooood the way it is and suggestions should only be made when they would significantly improve the program. Last point: Suggestions should be no copies of the abilities of Photoshop - if Rick wants to rebuild Photoshop, he can review the changelog of it himself.

Also, I'm a guy.

In what way does this matter?

However, as there are no other replies (ooops, David was again faster :) ) I would suggest the following things for Paint.NET 5.0:

-Paint.NET should be the entire OS. For example, Word docs would open in Paint.NEt, ready for editing.

- Close to the last point: Paint.NET should have the text processing abilities of Microsoft Word 2007. Same for Excel, Power Point and Access. This goal is achieved by buying Microsoft - Please donate: http://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

- Paint.NET should cook your food.

- Paint.NET should clean your clothes.

- Paint.NET should ensure that you go to heaven when dead and not to hell.

What I want to say: In the last time there are quite a lot of requests and suggestions, and most of them are either doubled or make almost no sense. Paint.NET is goooood the way it is and suggestions should only be made when they would significantly improve the program. Last point: Suggestions should be no copies of the abilities of Photoshop - if Rick wants to rebuild Photoshop, he can review the changelog of it himself.

haha that was funny