Problem with forum registration using Firefox

Why are you using such an old version of Firefox? If you don't want to make the full upgrade to Firefox 2, you should at the very least be running 1.5

There is no automatic update for Firefox 1.0x to 1.5, so one has to reinstall it. Haven't bothered doing that yet.

I just wanted to point out that there might be a problem with the code of the forum registration.

There is no automatic update for Firefox 1.0x to 1.5, so one has to reinstall it. Haven't bothered doing that yet.

I just wanted to point out that there might be a problem with the code of the forum registration.

Lazy... If that's the only reason you are only using FF1, I recommend you get 2.

And we can't really be sure where the problem with the registration lies unless you're using a fairly recent browser.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

I just checked. The CAPTCHA works just fine on FF 2.0.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.