PSP Theme Problems

I have this new little PSP XMB Theme creator and when I make a picture and try to submit it into the creator it says it needs to be:

File: TGA/PNG/GIM

Image Size: 64 x 48

Format: 8bit Index (32bit Color) Image

I have the picture I want as 28x28 and when I go check the properties of the image it is in fact .png, and it's bit depth is 32... For a color image. I am no expert on computer lingo, but how can I meet those requirements? Or is the Theme Creator to blame?

If anyone uses this or has done this at all, please help. Or if I need any plugins please tell me. I need a good theme.

Thanks in advance. =)

I'll try the picture upload thing below as the pic for my PSP.

7098_301b309b1cad99b8203935657983fc29

cerberussig.png

it says it has to be 8bit indexed 32bit colours, right? so I'm guessing you'll have to make it that format, as far as I know Paint.NET doesn't save to that format on its own so maybe you'd have to write a filetype plugin

I would write plugins, if I knew what kind of plugins were needed.. :(

I have this new little PSP XMB Theme creator and when I make a picture and try to submit it into the creator it says it needs to be:

File: TGA/PNG/GIM

Image Size: 64 x 48

Format: 8bit Index (32bit Color) Image

I have the picture I want as 28x28 and when I go check the properties of the image it is in fact .png, and it's bit depth is 32... For a color image. I am no expert on computer lingo, but how can I meet those requirements? Or is the Theme Creator to blame?

If anyone uses this or has done this at all, please help. Or if I need any plugins please tell me. I need a good theme.

Thanks in advance. =)

I'll try the picture upload thing below as the pic for my PSP.

Is this PSP as in Paint Shop Pro or Playstation Portable?

Anyways, you wouldn't be able to resize that picture well unless you want it to be strecthed and pixelated, and there is no way to stop that unless you remake the image. Secondly, Rick is planning on having 8-bit .PNG support, although it isn't known when, and also, I'm sure there is a feature in PDN to save as a .TGA, or a plug-in.