Debate: 9/11 - Was there a conspiracy?

Conspirancy? I do not know and I would like not to think of a premeditation, but just to stay to facts watch M. Moore documentary on 9/11, sure enough many episodes were not cleared at all and sure enough there were business relation between G. W.Bush , Bush sr. and Bin Laden family. Bin Laden himself before becoming the no. 1 enemy seems had been working for usa secret services to fight against russians in Afganistan (to replace russians with talibans...that afterwards became the enemy). And, sure enough Saddam Hussein and Iraq had nothing to do 9/11 (and let's not forget that before gulf war Saddam was our s.o.b. in the war Iran/Iraq) and most of the attackers were from Saudi Arabia. So I think there is a lot still that needs to be cleared

No.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

No.

Well you're post there proves that there are different views on conspiracy theories. Some may not belive in them, others may - although you have to admit, there are a lot of little "coincidences" about 9/11.

PS: Why is 9/11 (M/D) called that when it should be 11/9 (D/M)

People are funny, really, we see something out of the ordinary, such as the 'anomalies' with the incident, and immediately jump to conclusions that there is a conspiracy involved. We try to apply reason to something which does not need it*.

*10 pence or equivalent to the person who correctly places that paraphrase.

People are funny, really, we see something out of the ordinary, such as the 'anomalies' with the incident, and immediately jump to conclusions that there is a conspiracy involved. We try to apply reason to something which does not need it*.

*10 pence or equivalent to the person who correctly places that paraphrase.

When hitler did what some people think the US gov did it worked - fear manipulates the masses.

KaHuc.png

Conspiracy? Yes.

American/Government conspiracy? No.

Obviousy there was "a conspiracy" of some sort because the crashes weren't accidents.

I'm from OneClick Wi-Fi, a Nintendo WFC community site.

Unofficial Paint.NET IRC chat | Server: irc.initialized.org | Room: #paintdotnet

If you don't have an IRC client, you can also access initialized IRC here.

There will always be inconsistencies in every event witnessed by and involving so many people. It's just what happens when something is watched by millions. The fact is, if the United States government wanted something to frighten the American public about, there are millions of easier and cheaper ways to do so. If the Bush administration had wanted an excuse to go to war, they could have used any of a million different reasons - including no reason whatsoever. Besides, with the level of scrutiny nowadays, a president can't even have an affair without being caught. How can it be imagined that an entire governmental structure, from the very top through the Pentagon, the pilots on the planes, etc. could have kept it out of view of the American media? It's flat-out not possible.

Besides -- I have yet to see a single shred of credible, non-circumstantial, definitive evidence. At all.

Then again, I'm one guy, and that's one guy's opinion. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.