Attamachment quata has been reached?

Looks like we, as a forum, have reach our attachment quota...

Maybe it is a monthly thing?

Looks like so. I've just attempted the attachment of a 114 KB PNG and had this atop my post after the upload failed...

"Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."

Oh well. Anything you can do Rick from your end?

EDITED: there was no need for me to put the quote into a quote tag, really.

The problem is, there were no attachments before the new forum was brought in. So there aren't any "really old posts" with attachments.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Oh well. Anything you can do Rick from your end?

Use photobucket :P

I have a feeling that this is the shortest time it took to reach the quota of any message board in the Forumer database... maybe Rick can purchase more space.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Use photobucket :P
I usually do, but it's sometimes quicker to attach it by the Forum itself, plus, what about plugin authors who want to upload their plugins? Okay, there are countless file hosting services available, and anyone who could code the plugin in the first place would know about this, so using the Forum isn't dire, though convenience makes life easier... or lazier. Whichever way your boat rocks.

Oh well, not a concern of detriment, really.

what about plugin authors who want to upload their plugins? Okay, there are countless file hosting services available, and anyone who could code the plugin in the first place would know about this, so using the Forum isn't dire, though convenience makes life easier... or lazier.

Lazy FTW!

Try it now
Eh, what'd you do?

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!