MattBlackLamb

The Paint.NET users Film/Movies Club.

I just saw the animated one - " 9 "

Pretty interesting - on a technical perspective it was fantastic - superb graphics / textures / lighting and animations. The sound was great too - fully surround and synchronized.

The story itself was also interesting - made me think. I can relate it to the last 3 songs in the new Muse album :lol:

Anyway, great movie.

I just saw the animated one - " 9 "

Pretty interesting - on a technical perspective it was fantastic - superb graphics / textures / lighting and animations. The sound was great too - fully surround and synchronized.

The story itself was also interesting - made me think. I can relate it to the last 3 songs in the new Muse album :lol:

Anyway, great movie.

Pfft. The short film was infinitely better. It was a 10 minute story in a 10 minute format, as opposed to the movie, which was a 20 minute story in an 80 minute format.

pyro - "short film" - where?

You are probably right, though - it felt like it dragged on a bit - I was too busy staring at the artwork :P

The movie "Doom" was such a disappointment. The game Doom 3 is sooooooooo much better than the movie. 5/10.

Just watched 'Adam's apples', a danish film about... well, that's difficult to define.

A very still, quiet story line.. well, it's typically scandinavian (-ish?), so sometimes infinitely sad, but this one ended in a good way :D

Watched Prince & Me yesterday. I missed some of the beginning but caught up to the plot fast, which is a good thing. It was pretty good, but it lasted 30 minutes longer than it should have, and the ended sucked.

Usually when an ending sucks, it kinda takes the whole movie with it.

Hidden Content:
Since the girl and the prince were supposed to get married, it really annoyed me when she refused because she wanted to join "Doctors without borders". Seriously, what and idiot! As queen of Denmark she could've done SO much more. Stupid.

Speaking of movies. Transformers 3 is confirmed by Micheal Bay and it is predicted to come out July 2011. I think most of us saw this coming. It's so easy to point out if there will be a sequel.

Meh, Trans2 really didn't leave a lasting impact on my thoughts...

BOOM CRASH sexual reference KAZAAAM BOOOOM

:P

I like a little more depth to my movies.

Meh, Trans2 really didn't leave a lasting impact on my thoughts...

BOOM CRASH sexual reference KAZAAAM BOOOOM

:P

I like a little more depth to my movies.

Yeah I understand that. I just want to see the fighting like everyone else. :P

I thought the movie Gran Torino by Clint Eastwood was a good balance between thinking and action.

Same with Million Dollar Baby.

Hmmm... I'm seeing a trend here... :D

Just watched Surrogates - very cool concept, I must say - it had me thinking of different possibilities for a while.

Have any of you watched it? What did you think?

I normally don't like Adam Sandler movies, but damn, that 50 First Dates was a really good romantic comedy.

I'm not sure why I liked the movie, I really hate the main actors in it... Adam-Ugh. Rob-Double Ugh. Drew-Meh.

Cute movie though.

Yeah, me neither, but I agree - that one was well done.

I also liked Anger Management - Jack Nicholson is awesome in it, and it's interesting to see Sandler can play the only rational character in the plot :P

Just watched Chicken Run for the first time since I was a child! Still love it, and it's far more witty than I remember :D

Has anyone seen Avatar? Does it live up to the hype?

I have to say City of Angels was an awesome movie :!:

Nichloas Cage was awesome in this movie.

I also want to see Angels and Demons, cause its a sequel to one of the best movies ever: The Davinchi Code.

angels and demons was an alright move. i give it an 8/10 had a killer plot twist in it.

oh yeah district 9 is out on dvd and so is the new family guy movie something something darkside they are both great movies.