Installation problem

I get this exception when I try to install Paint.NET 2.6 RC2 (also had it with previous versions of 2.6) on my WinXP SP2 PC at work (I didn't get the exception on my WinXP SP2 PC at home):

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'PaintDotNet.Resources, Version=2.6.2232.23934, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'PaintDotNet.Resources, Version=2.6.2232.23934, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

at PaintDotNet.Setup.SetupWizard.MainImpl(String[] args)

at PaintDotNet.Setup.SetupWizard.Main(String[] args)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

• 2 weeks later...

With the 2.6 final version, I still have this problem.

After getting this error message, in "C:\Documents and Settings\tommy.carlier\Local Settings\Temp\PdnSetup" I can find 1 file: SetupFrontEnd, which is only 68KB. So my guess would be that some files were not extracted properly.

Any ideas?