Paint.NET 2007 Forum Awards Show!

BoltBait

Oh snap! I just noticed the winners got special ranks. :(

On your avatar, you could size it down, on the top bit, make it transparent, add your text (eg, ranking) and viola! Coz the text is in the transparent area it should "almost" look like as if you've been given a ranking. Of course, I need to test this idea, but it's worth trying out!

I was going to sugest that

omExTE6.png

No! please not :)

but i got an question , yo could made add The Movie guru , delete the winner? and place it in tiny lettertype ,

The Mimi Bobeck Award Winner 2007

The Movie Guru 2007

BoltBait?

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

an invataion

You spelt a word incorrectly! The fact that I noticed it means it was a massive pwn!

Yes.

I should say, using spelling a word wrong as an argument only has strength if the person has said something about spelling something else wrong, meaning it doesn't count as a "pwn". According to Mozilla Firefox, there are no spelling mistakes :)

Oh snap! I just noticed the winners got special ranks. :(

On your avatar, you could size it down, on the top bit, make it transparent, add your text (eg, ranking) and viola! Coz the text is in the transparent area it should "almost" look like as if you've been given a ranking. Of course, I need to test this idea, but it's worth trying out!

That wouldn't work - your username goes just under your avatar.

KaHuc.png

The Proton Award:

This one is for the member who, overall, has the most positive input to the Paint.NET forum. Whether it's through modship, Paint.NET help, organizing UBB games, valuable input in the suggestions threads, etc; this member is always there to give something back to the community.

The nominees for this award include: Wither, oma, Crazy Man Dan, pyrochild, Myrddin, Rubrica, ash

Oh, thanks! I really wasn't expecting to get this one! I was expecting to be nominated mor the most depressing member!

The Big Bird Award:

The nominees for this award include: just about everyone

Yay! Thanks for whoever voted for me (that's assuming that anyone did vote for me)!

Next, we have an award that everyone would win, if only we knew you better.

The Howard Hughes Award:

The nominees for this award include: MadJik, Rick Brewster, Andrew D, Yata, Rubrica, Pyjo, Bobofthedead, darkshock91, usedHONDA, TheVoid

ZEE!* This was the only award I wanted to be nominated for! Aah, I can now die happy. :D

The Pauly Shore Award:

Sharing the runner-up spot with 17% of the vote each are... Rubrica & pyrochild

Better try more loller cats, guys!

I hate lol-cats. :D

* "Zee!" is my equivalent of "YAHOO! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! I WAS NOMINATED!". Or at least, todayy it is. Since it's not actually classified as a true, British word, it can mean whatever I want it to mean.

1) “And your newest mod for the Paint.NET forum is david.atwell!”

Looks like you were right.

Anyway , congrats to everyone! :)

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

im a half-loser to the troll award, what does that count as...

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

ya, half of a winner is better than not a winner at all :lol:

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.