Paint.NET 2007 Forum Awards Show!

BoltBait

Oooh, marvelous. Nice Idea, BB.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

i love bugsters

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Lol mine is funny :)

But , Bb could you also tap in The Movie guru ,

so the both are going in tiny lettertype

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

If I survive the year without getting massively pwned, can I be exempt from next's year "Wrong End Of A Massive Pwnage" award? :)

Y'know, I always assumed you were the one pwning, when did you get pwned?

If I survive the year without getting massively pwned, can I be exempt from next's year "Wrong End Of A Massive Pwnage" award? :)

Y'know, I always assumed you were the one pwning, when did you get pwned?

I think it's more that I have a massive pwnage coming around the corner.....

I'm good at avoiding pwns, you know. :wink:

And pretty good at dealing them out, usually...

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Yes. I think that all the custom ranks will be reset at the end of the year.

BTW, if you don't like yours, I would be happy to replace it with "2007 Pauly Shore Award Winner". :P

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game

No! please not :)

but i got an question , yo could made add The Movie guru , delete the winner? and place it in tiny lettertype ,

The Mimi Bobeck Award Winner 2007

The Movie Guru 2007

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

No! please not :)

but i got an question , yo could made add The Movie guru , delete the winner? and place it in tiny lettertype ,

The Mimi Bobeck Award Winner 2007

The Movie Guru 2007

Actually, BoltBait, you might as well do it, because Bugster's sig says he's got the troll award!

Yes. I think that all the custom ranks will be reset at the end of the year.

BTW, if you don't like yours, I would be happy to replace it with "2007 Pauly Shore Award Winner". :P

I'd prefer this award any day :)

I'd love to see if anyone could try and massively pwn me :wink:

(Great, now people will have probably counted that as an invataion....Damn!)

Oh snap! I just noticed the winners got special ranks. :(

On your avatar, you could size it down, on the top bit, make it transparent, add your text (eg, ranking) and viola! Coz the text is in the transparent area it should "almost" look like as if you've been given a ranking. Of course, I need to test this idea, but it's worth trying out!