Is there a plugin pak or utility that loads many at once?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I have to meet with my tech guy to get Paint.net loaded on my classroom computers and I know that I will need to also load a bunch of plugins. I was wondering if anyone has gathered together a "best-of" set of plugins that can all be downloaded at once to make the whole process less of a hassle on so many machines?

Madjik & Pyrochild have both made .zip files of all their plugins & they are both downloadable from the plugins section of the forum. Both plugin packs are worth having as anyone who uses the forum regularly will tell you ;)

As for a "Generic Paint.NET Plugin Pack" sorta thing, usedHONDA was making one but has gone a little quiet on the subject, you could send him a PM to see if it's anywhere near finished. :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I have to meet with my tech guy to get Paint.net loaded on my classroom computers and I know that I will need to also load a bunch of plugins. I was wondering if anyone has gathered together a "best-of" set of plugins that can all be downloaded at once to make the whole process less of a hassle on so many machines?

You could use Ash's googlepage of Recommended Plug-in's here as a bit of a basis.

I'd personally download the Ed Effects package, Madjik's plug-in's, pyrochild's plug-in's, Shape3D, all the other stickied plug-in's, and also all of the filetype plug-in's which aren't in progress of being made. And also, if your got any programming classes there, CodeLab will help aswell.

And also BoltBait's plug-in's. Then have a look and see if there's anything else which would be good. :)

I should also mention, that you should also check for new PDN versions and upgrade every so often, along with plug-in's. Makes sure bug' are fixed, and there are new features all the time to keep your class entertained :)