Preserving EXIF Data?

tkmckenzie

In addition, Paint.NET will probably include an EXIF editor sometime within the 4.0 releases, expected next year.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I'm sorry, when I'm saving, my EXIF is getting lost... I tried saving normally, and also Save As, which fixes the problem in other programs. If anyone could help out that would be great. I am currently using Version 3.22 of Paint.NET. Thanks.

Edit: Also, if it helps, I'm using a Fujifilm S6000 to take photos. I have checked the EXIF data in the Finepix Viewer, then after I edit them, the EXIF is no longer there in the Finepix viewer. Thanks for your help.

Sorry, looks like we cross-posted. The EXIF I'm losing is shutter speed, ISO, aperture value, etc. I'll post a couple of photos here in a minute to see if that helps.

Thanks for directing me to a better area, I'm going to put the photos on Flickr so you can see what data is attached to the original photo. I'll be back with the URL's in just a minute.

I'm terribly sorry, I looked on Flickr, and the EXIF seems to be there on both original and edited images. There must be something wrong with the Finepix Viewer. Sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for your time and your help.