Plugin Request- Wordart (LIKE MS WORD)

Well first off I didn't post this in the Plugin area because people woukd think it was some kind of release. I need for someone to make a plugin that is like wordart, where you can use curved effects, wave type effects, circle effects, etc. But if you could, make it so you can set the values of them each. IE, Direction of the curve and how much. Thanks!

Well first off I didn't post this in the Plugin area because people woukd think it was some kind of release. I need for someone to make a plugin that is like wordart, where you can use curved effects, wave type effects, circle effects, etc. But if you could, make it so you can set the values of them each. IE, Direction of the curve and how much. Thanks!

Why would you want WordArt? They generally make things look unprofessional, and they're ugly anyways. And also, this isn't a Microsoft endorsed product, and it's also not a text editing program. A WordArt function would need a PDN 4.x release, because there's no real way to properly implement it. And he'd also need to re-write it in C#, because Microsoft don't write programs in C#, at least I don't think so.

I still don't think it's a good idea, though.