Sign in to follow this  
Pantera1395

2008 or @))* or 21211 in encrypt!!!

New Year's resolution is to think of more imaginative ways to wish someone a happy birthday. It's not the new year yet, but it's as close as.
New Year's Resolutions? I never rise to the challenge, so I don't bother with them anymore.

<_<

Erm...

Three days were long enough to come to the realisation that it'll be unlikely that I'll be able to keep that up and maintain a humorous, yet original wishing of a happy birthday to other people. Also, with my past track-record of Resolutions and all that they entail, it was stupid of me to even make that remark in the first place.

>_>

BUSTED! :-)

BUSTED! :-)
Ah, well, now in my defence, I did say 'I don't bother with them anymore' which implies I did (three days ago) but do not anymore. ;)

Anyway, cometh david and Helio, I need to pick holes in your anecdotes now, so what did you do for New Year's Eve? Any resolutions for 2008?

My clock's battery stopped working at midnight...
Freaky.

I'm not constantly negative! But... the positive things I find myself wanting to say are generally very boring... So I stick with the negative yet slightly entertaining comments :D

So you go around saying things like "1 2 3 4 5" ? Those are all positive, and rather boring rhetoric to be sticking to.

Anyway, cometh david and Helio, I need to pick holes in your anecdotes now, so what did you do for New Year's Eve? Any resolutions for 2008?

I went to a party...me and about sixty of my closest friends. :-) We were in an old house, and they decided having a dance party was a good idea - the wooden floors were moving up and down about two inches with every beat. I thought we were going to make a surprise visit to the basement. :-)

Resolutions? Well, a couple. But I don't know if you can call them "new years' resolutions," per se, as I started them both before Christmas. :-)

I'm not constantly negative! But... the positive things I find myself wanting to say are generally very boring... So I stick with the negative yet slightly entertaining comments :D

So you go around saying things like "1 2 3 4 5" ? Those are all positive, and rather boring rhetoric to be sticking to.

He's real and rational.

I went to a party...me and about sixty of my closest friends. :-)
For a moment there, I thought you said sixty (#60) of your closest friends. That's a lot.

The old house sounded like a good idea, although I'm assuming you didn't break and enter...?

There were certainly about sixty (60) people. It was PACKED.

And I suppose it wasn't a hugely old house...just old-ish. :-)

:lol:

You will now forever remind me of my Algebra II teacher...

...me and about sixty of my closest friends.

So modest. :D;)

He's real and rational.

Not to mention integral. ;)

I watched the 2002 revision of Ocean's Eleven, then went to bed. Which is unusual, as I usually see the new year in. But not this time. ;)

As for resolutions, I don't really go for them... Except for monitor resolutions. I really go for those.