Paint.NET v3.22 Beta now available

Ok then I'll let it sit. heres a screen

dfsdf.PNG

Yup this is fixed for the next update. It's just writing to disk a very intricate and detailed, but ultimately worthless, log file. The next update will only write errors to the log file, which is really all that's needed anyway.

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

i have a couple requests

is it possible to allow the user to change the primary color in the middle of a plugin

a pan feature added to the move tool<<

constraints on the elliptical selection similar to the rectangular selection

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

oh, i miss stated what i meant, i meant if you could do the paneling plugin with the move tool

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

I don't know if this is a bug for anyone else, but sometimes when i change the line tool to rough, make a line, and then go to text on smooth, the text is still rough unless you change line to smooth.

"By trying to reinvent the wheel every time we find very often with square wheels" ...X-blaster

That's just natural; there are two settings for the text tool: Smooth, or Sharp. If AA is disabled, it completely overrides them.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."