jerkfight

The Introduction Thread.

Hi,

I'm Alfred and new to this community.one of my friend tell me about this site.I seen some interesting threads and posts so I thought I would signup. Looking forward to learning and sharing from thecommunity.

Hi folks. I actually tried to join here many moons ago now and seemed to fail miserably and gave up! But, I decided to try again and, I seem to have made it this time, only to discover I was accepted the first time! I'm sure it's all down to me, I can be a bit of a Wilf when it comes to things like forums!

I have actually posted in the New Year Resolution thread; talk about doing things backwards! boltbait.roll.png

Edited by smiffy

Hi folks. I actually tried to join here many moons ago now and seemed to fail miserably and gave up! But, I decided to try again and, I seem to have made it this time, only to discover I was accepted the first time! I'm sure it's all down to me, I can be a bit of a Wilf when it comes to things like forums!

I have actually posted in the New Year Resolution thread; talk about doing things backwards! boltbait.roll.png

No worries. All this tech can be pretty overwhelming. First it was our remotes. Then came the phones ... now you're expected to somehow instinctively know about 5 different operating systems and all the nuances for getting all your toys to play with one another, including your car! ... Dont kick yourself over any of it.

And of course, Welcome to the forum.

No worries. All this tech can be pretty overwhelming. First it was our remotes. Then came the phones ... now you're expected to somehow instinctively know about 5 different operating systems and all the nuances for getting all your toys to play with one another, including your car! ... Dont kick yourself over any of it.

And of course, Welcome to the forum.

Tell me about it. Thanks for the welcome.

Hi! i'm NineInchNails. i'm actually using PDN for quite a while now, but i never joined the forum untill now :P guess i was to lazy.

btw, i'm from belgium so expect grammar errors in my future posts :P

HI, nitenurse79. Saw that you were gone for awhile.

Glad to see you back. :)

And welcome to the forum smiffy and NineInchNails.

Edited by doughty

Hi guys and gals,

I hope to be back here from now,needed to sort out some things in my life but its all good now. :)

Like the new look, thought I had gone to the wrong site at first.

Edited by minners71

Hi I'm Lauren Elkaabi,I found this forum recently and decided to join. Hoping to make some good connections and take part in the knowledge within these forums. I started web development about a year ago and have a couple of sites that I am working on related to pets and animals. I have to come to realize that no amount of trying to make a website useful will get users to my site. I guess previously my mantra was "if you build it, they will come" and it didn't work out so I've decided to spend some time learning about SEO and figure out how I might appease the google gods. I have found much useful information here already and look forward to being a part of the community.

Cheers,

Lauren Elkaabi