jerkfight

The Introduction Thread.

Hi folks - I'm new here too. Have used Paint.net for a while and use the GIMP and Inkscape quite a lot too.

I don't go OTT on the graphical side of things, I like to keep it short and simple.

See you around...

Hey, I'm Darien, but I am known as Vain Vintge Boy on the forums.

I have been a Paint.NET user since mid-February.

I seem to be somewhat known here, considering people have spotted on the dA chat.

I think I should get a 2008 award for person most on the Paint.NET dA chat.

Hello. People call me different forms of Scudder. I've been working on learning graphic design for about 2 weeks. About the time I downloaded PDN. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I've been playing with different tuts and plugins. If anyone could tell me about a good tut for a beginner I would appreciate. Thanks for your time.

Good evening / afternoon / morning everyone, everywhere.

I am a brand new n00b and am very pleased to read that I will not get bitten! :) Only yesterday I heard of Paint.net for the first time, and downloaded it immediately to try it out. I am not a graphic freak, just a person who likes to play around with it a bit, and not overly talented either. But an admirer of beauty ... okay... and a school teacher who does computer workshops for the little 1-4graders. So paint.net comes in handy in that it won't ruin parents' budgets in case their little ones show some talent and would like to work with it at home as well. (You see? I am busy creating your next generation of tutors... *hehe*) I live in Germany, and German is my first language, so please bear with me if my English sounds or reads a bit funny sometimes.

I just downloaded paint.net a few days ago.

I've been messing around with tutorials, plug-ins, and effects.

I'm just trying to learn as I go, haha.

Hey everyone, I started using paint.net a few months ago and have been reading the forums a bit and decided to join. I must say paint.net is a great program and after 5 years of using ms paint to try and create images I knew the time had come to update lol.

Love the program and I hope one day we can overtake photoshop as the no.1 image editor

cheers

My story is pretty much the same as Speed Demon, I don't think I've used ms paint as long though, lol. Anyway I just joined today and I made like 7 posts already xD

Edit-18 right now..

Yay! First post!

I've been lurking on the forum for a whole year, but finally decided to join so I can enter contests and get advice from all the amazing PDN people here :D

One of my dad's co-workers mentioned PDN about a year ago, and I've been learning it ever since. My favorite thing to do is make desktop wallpapers by manipulating stock photos. I've made a couple things from scratch before, though.

Looking forward to being part of the PDN community!

ShootinPutin109 here, 13 years old and is a Filipino.

I can read and speak 1337, experienced forum lurker, likes a bit of both light-hearted and satiric humour and an everyday life image editor. This post would be my 2nd but I don't really care about post counts since their just there to count your posts and NOT your experience, right?

Cheers to the PdN community!

P.S. Give credits to my bro for making my sig. He's beside BTW.

Im Yrael, real name Joshua, Zwicky's identical twin, he's basically taught me everything I know about Paint.NET, so you'll probably see some similarities in our work but i'll quickly try to stop plaguerising him. :D

I live in New Zealand, i like cheeseburgers and hate maths... yea

See you round the forum!

hey,

I've been designing games for a while so i thought it was time to get something better than what i was using.

i found this program a while ago, and downloaded it, i kept searching after that as well but never found anything better.

in my opinion Paint.NET is an amazing program in itself, and the plugins make it even better.

this program is very versatile and user-friendly.

here is some info on me that i thought i should give:

first name: Noah

Favorite settings of graphics: technology, Sci-Fi, and Space.

________

|Diormeh|

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

hey,

I've been designing games for a while so i thought it was time to get something better than what i was using.

i found this program a while ago, and downloaded it, i kept searching after that as well but never found anything better.

in my opinion Paint.NET is an amazing program in itself, and the plugins make it even better.

this program is very versatile and user-friendly.

here is some info on me that i thought i should give:

first name: Noah

Favorite settings of graphics: technology, Sci-Fi, and Space.

________

|Diormeh|

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Hello everyone! I am new posting around here, and I have been a paint.net user for over ½ of a year, decideed to register and get known to the community, I hope to one day make most if not all of you proud :D

Hello everyone! I am new posting around here, and I have been a paint.net user for over ½ of a year, decideed to register and get known to the community, I hope to one day make most if not all of you proud :D

Hello fellow Paint.NET users! I've been using Paint.NET for about a year now, though I never bother to sign up. But now I have, so watch out! I'm bringing zexy to your forums.

Hello fellow Paint.NET users! I've been using Paint.NET for about a year now, though I never bother to sign up. But now I have, so watch out! I'm bringing zexy to your forums.

Hi, I just joined. My name's Mike.

I came across the site through searching for help with making logo's and signatures for a pool league I play in. I've managed to pick up so many tips from these forums and I've never looked back.

Hi, I just joined. My name's Mike.

I came across the site through searching for help with making logo's and signatures for a pool league I play in. I've managed to pick up so many tips from these forums and I've never looked back.

Hi, I'm Arwen.

I just downloaded Paint.Net, and Just joined here.

with no clue as to how to use Paint.Net, it was recommended by a friend.

(I used to use GIMP, if thats any constellation)