jerkfight

The Introduction Thread.

Dear <3 @ingwer!

Please believe me I am still not achieved what I want. (Paint.net)
Practice makes the master, with me lasts to infinity.

Excuse me for my english, I use "google translator". 

Welcome again. cupcafe.gif

• Upvote 1

Thank you Ingwer for the comment about my signature! The credit should go to the people who frequent this forum. When I joined a little over a year ago I wouldn't even attempt some of the images that I've done since then. By taking part in the competitions and listening to hints that others post I have learned so much. But the main thing is to have fun and treat others with respect and you'll learn a lot too. 

And I can't recommend enough that you read the book written by EER about Mastering Paint.net. You may get a lot out of it!

• Upvote 2

I signed up the other day.  Looking around, familiarizing myself.  I don't have much to contribute, having spent all of ten minutes with paint.net but I have to learn something new.  Paint.net looks competent and the price was right.  :)  So as I translate my considerable knowledge of an old and failed art program to one that people actually still use I should have more to say.

Anyway..Hi.

• Like 2

On 8/11/2017 at 5:46 PM, barbieq25 said:

Hi jayj & welcome. We look forward to seeing more from you.

Thank you Barbieq.  I have a lot to learn about both paint.net and this forum.  I'm more of a MyBB mentality.  Having some navigational challenges.  Someone might have to come find me.

Hello @jayj and smileys-smiley-with-sign-580722.gif 

Hope you enjoy using PDN as much as the rest of us and I look forward to seeing what you make :D.

• Like 1

Hi there.  I'm the other half of LionsDragon, finally getting around to Introductions after trying to hose down that Photobucket fire.

With your help, I may just be able to light up the other brain hemisphere and get my artistic freak on.  I was busted by my wife pretty early in our courtship, cos she couldn't stop running into all that LP/CD cover art lying around.

In any case, my style is pretty much "behind the curtain" - I've done nothing but duty up to now, so it's time to have some fun!

• Like 1

luipaard04.gif 54.gif

Yes, Welcome to the forum.  I don't think we've had two 'other halves' on here before.  You both sound like fun people :)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!  Got to admit to a bit of shortcut-taking, but then I've also been appreciating your posts and artwork from the other side of the sofa for a couple of years so I kind of know you already.    :grin:

Now on to the tutorials....!

Welcome @DragonsLion!  Are you LD's better half?   :lol:   (just kidding LD!)

This should be fun and interesting....looking forward to it!   :)

2 hours ago, lynxster4 said:

Are you LD's better half?   :lol:

I so wanted to say that ... but self preservation stopped me.:Warning:

Welcome mate - always happy to see a music buff.  Looking forward to what you do with PDN