Sign in to follow this  
Yata

Fractal Discussion

@vista? now that fractal appeals to me. I've some ideas on using that one in a PDN work. I'm thinking it needs just a bit more paint.net to spark it up a notch or two.

If you wish to use it, feel free to as long you don't go out claiming the fractal was made by you! :wink:

I'm very excited to see what you come up with using this fractal! :D:D:mrgreen:

I'm copying it now to my files and I'll ponder it a bit more and you'll see something perhaps next week or so. my photobucket account if over run bandwidth so can't post too much until it resets. :D

Do you know of any good beginners' fractual tutorials using Chaoscope?

1. [*:17ln6boo]Open Chaoscope
    [*:17ln6boo]Ctrl + N
    [*:17ln6boo]Choose attractor method
  • [*:17ln6boo]Just about anything's fine (Unravel rarely works for me though)
    [*:17ln6boo]Ask someone else about the specifics on this one >_>

[*:17ln6boo]Press F3 a few times

• [*:17ln6boo]If you see a shape you like you can
    • [*:17ln6boo]Render from there
      [*:17ln6boo]Change the Randomness to something like 10 to tweak it slightly

[*:17ln6boo]Once you've got a good fractal, choose render mode

• [*:17ln6boo]Gas & Liquid - Not very useful due to minimal color options
    [*:17ln6boo]Light & Plasma - Fancy gradients lead to endless colors :) (Press Ctrl + R for random gradients)
    [*:17ln6boo]Solid - handy for making solid things... of course

[*:17ln6boo]Enjoy your new fractal

I really like making BBcode lists. I don't know why.

Just about anything's fine (Unravel rarely works for me though0

Ironically enough, Unravel has some of the best results, if done right. Remember Crystal Space? Unravel.

Whoever knows how to use chaoscope, then please teach me!!

I cannot use this program....and its supposed to be easier then the other one (i forget what its called)

But please a simple tut on it!

please :wink: :cry:

I cannot use this program....and its supposed to be easier then the other one (i forget what its called)

open it press ctrl+n then choose what you want then once youve done that prees f3 play around with the parameters a little bit then press f4 to render it. once youve done that click "save image as" so it saves the image

open it press ctrl+n then choose what you want then once youve done that prees f3 play around with the parameters a little bit then press f4 to render it. once youve done that click "save image as" so it saves the image

Yeh but....i have done that and i always get rubbish ones :( which type is best to go with???

Hi...been away for a while to really get into Chaoscope!!! And im came up with this (and others)

.:amazing image here:.

What u think?

o wow this looks amazing i havent got any of mine to resemble anything yet

it looks amazing :D

With Chaoscope, I think that starting with the attractor-Icon, is best because it gives good quick renders, that are good to use with paint.net. (Such as to frame an object or person in a photo.) If you would like a quick finish time, using the view- light does the trick. Using light gives it color. Gas and liquid are just black and white. Something else that you could try that may not have been mention here is to left click on your fractal, you can turn and move it around to get a better view of it. Or maybe I should say a different view.

Hope this helps ya. :)

Latest with Apophysis 3D:

Apophysis-080216-109.png

Despite trying to use the Reduce Noise effect, my render looked worse so I just left it as it is even if the render is a bit noisy.