Sign in to follow this  
Yata

Fractal Discussion

i dont even understand what a fractal is but im gonna get chaosscope sometime soon :D

Good luck, you'll soon realise what to do in order to create a fractal!

i dont even understand what a fractal is but im gonna get chaosscope sometime soon :D

Good luck, you'll soon realise what to do in order to create a fractal!

Yeah, Chaoscope's one of the easiest fractal renderers to start with.

Yeah, Chaoscope's one of the easiest fractal renderers to start with.

Your not kidding there. Both of the space ships in my signature are fractals from Chaoscope, (I fixed them up a little bit.) Rendering the fractals is very calming to me. I think I'll go and play with it now!

im starting to understand the principles of the mandlebrot set and im gonna get chaos scope today but how is it that you actually make them??do you have to write equasions or scripts or somthing??

edit: ok so i got chaoscope and well errm i found out how to make things but there just boring how can you make really good ones and can you make them without pressing f3(search)

@vista? now that fractal appeals to me. I've some ideas on using that one in a PDN work. I'm thinking it needs just a bit more paint.net to spark it up a notch or two.

@vista? now that fractal appeals to me. I've some ideas on using that one in a PDN work. I'm thinking it needs just a bit more paint.net to spark it up a notch or two.

If you wish to use it, feel free to as long you don't go out claiming the fractal was made by you! :wink:

I'm very excited to see what you come up with using this fractal! :D:D:mrgreen: