Sign in to follow this  
Yata

Fractal Discussion

Well then Commander, since You can't go to devART to see the fractals I'll bring one to you

I made it smaller so it would load easer. (60% of original)

To see bigger go to "my da"and download. :)

flightinthehalllx6.png

Flight in the Hall

Here rasengan and I guess anybody else who would like to try Tierazon.

I've enjoyed playing with it. (Tierazon that is)

Tierazon zip

I guess I should have mentioned that this is where I got my down load of the softwear

and it works fine for me. :)

When I make a Fractal and distort it in PDN, I make some of my best work...I have stopped posting my artwork online (With exceptions of my Facebook), but I do advise that everyone who wants to explore Paint.Net's potential, download Fractal creation software, make some fractals, and play around with the options in Paint.Net. You will be satisfied. :)

When I make a Fractal and distort it in PDN, I make some of my best work...I have stopped posting my artwork online (With exceptions of my Facebook), but I do advise that everyone who wants to explore Paint.Net's potential, download Fractal creation software, make some fractals, and play around with the options in Paint.Net. You will be satisfied. :)

Most of my fractals have been true Paint.NET before posting.

There are a few basic fractal plug-ins for Paint.NET. But nothing like Apophysis or Chaoscope.

That one looks pretty neat. But I will rather call it abstract art. And abstrac art can be made very well in Paint.NET.